Xyte Disco

vickersvc10

Used to go to Xite when I lived in Thailand in 2001/2. Wife used to knopw the then owner, used to get free entry an dVIP treatment, nice chap but with 'contacts' if yo know what I mean! Always Ok to me. Passed away under curious circumstances a few years ago. Wife knows his sister too, owned a bar in Best Friend complex, nice woman, when we went to see her she always drove us to Xyte in her car (always new!). She also has 'contacts'!!

Used to like it in my young 30's but soooo loud! A few Thai celebs used to frequent too.

The news clipping is HERE

Gutted to hear its closed. It was a great place. I used to go there regular when I wanted something a little differant to the other discos. Shame

I have to say, I felt the same when I first read about the fire.:crying:

I've always had a good time in there.

:intheclub:

But you could see it coming for the past few years. Less and Less customers. Then the show started to decline.:whistling:

It will be missed.:closedeyes:

Gutted to hear its closed. It was a great place. I used to go there regular when I wanted something a little differant to the other discos. Shame

I have to say, I felt the same when I first read about the fire.:crying:

I've always had a good time in there.

:intheclub:

But you could see it coming for the past few years. Less and Less customers. Then the show started to decline.:whistling:

It will be missed.:closedeyes:

It will NOT be missed...bunch of people sitting around drinking "black" and coke all nite...give me a break!

Used to go to Xite when I lived in Thailand in 2001/2. Wife used to knopw the then owner, used to get free entry an dVIP treatment, nice chap but with 'contacts' if yo know what I mean! Always Ok to me. Passed away under curious circumstances a few years ago. Wife knows his sister too, owned a bar in Best Friend complex, nice woman, when we went to see her she always drove us to Xyte in her car (always new!). She also has 'contacts'!!

Used to like it in my young 30's but soooo loud! A few Thai celebs used to frequent too.

Wow.... another farang who's gf knows someone who has 'contacts'in the murky underworld of Pattaya..... pretty common theme among the farangs residents :whistling:

What me kept out of there, was the simple fact, that Thai don't have to pay admission and farang/tourists have to pay admission.

The people who will pay for the bills anyway, have to pay, and the people, who won't spend a single baht (exceptions state the rule) can enter freely.

I think it was last week there was a newspaper article about a fire that broke out on the site. The aricle also mentioned it was going to be a new shopping center.

I read/heard somewhere that the Nova group were planning something there ??

What me kept out of there, was the simple fact, that Thai don't have to pay admission and farang/tourists have to pay admission.

The people who will pay for the bills anyway, have to pay, and the people, who won't spend a single baht (exceptions state the rule) can enter freely.

Yes they greatly mourned your lost business. Thankfully neither of you will need to be concerned about it any longer.

Yes they greatly mourned your lost business. Thankfully neither of you will need to be concerned about it any longer.

at least we know now why they went out of business...:lol: