Looking For Red Car Etc Driver To Move Stuff

FMFK86

hi

im moving from my house to an appartment. other than a chair i have no furniture, but quite some stuff. anyone knows a reliable, english speaking red car driver or someone else who would do it? those big moving company trucks seem way too much for me as i can fit all my stuff on a pick up/red car.

thank you!

I would personally just flag one down and (get someone to) explain, but this person comes recommended:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001703023819

Not sure if she'll do it herself, being more into driving tourists around to see tigers and stuff, but she'll know someone.

Contact Information

Phone

• +66 826969700Mobile
  • +66 878682700Home

If it is really just 1 load, in really only about 12 - 15 km, and you are in the area, CM and not out of town too far,

I think you can get it done for a few hundred baht. Or did you want them to pack everything and load and unload it ?

089 954 6001 was a good english speaker who could do it

hi

thanks the responses, ill try if something works out.

yeah im just needing someone to drive it, ill do all the packing. waving someone down would be my backup, but im living outside of town (moving back to the nimmen area), so there are no red cars close here. and would be ice if forum members who can recommend a good one.

I happened to write this number down while getting a haircut, there was a sign that said truck for hire hanging off of the truck. Keep in mind though a regular red truck would probably charge less than a truck that is advertising itself for hire. 0837623473, probably need to speak thai to the person. Red trucks usually charge 60-80 baht to go from Huay Kaew to Arcade bus station as a reference price.