Top 5 Pattaya Pizza Delivery

Aussietrooper

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let me or another mod know what you want added, No problem for any of the mods :)

Looks like Pizza Company needs to be added on the vote.

Pizza Company and Pizza Hut are almost exactly the same. Do not split the vote. ;)

Like you said 'almost' the same. They are two different places so they should both be on the vote....make it happen!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"who ever added the vote please add these otherwise remove the vote as it will not be 100% accurate"

The poll doesn't appear to be working - it claims that 32 people have voted, but the individual tally of votes only adds up to 17.

Null votes to see results are counted as votes, just as ANY poll. Nothing is broken here.

Next ...

"who ever added the vote please add these otherwise remove the vote as it will not be 100% accurate"

The poll doesn't appear to be working - it claims that 32 people have voted, but the individual tally of votes only adds up to 17.

Maybe it's because of people who casted a Null Vote and forgot to delete their vote afterwards.

Nope. Just choosing to view the results without voted is counted as a vote. This vote is counted on the total but does not show anywhere. If you don't vote or choose to view the results instead, you can't view the results. Once you choose one of those options, then you can view all you like. This is NORMAL.

But if you cast a null vote and delete it afterwards, it doesn't count, and doesn't show. That's the way I always vote :lol:

That's you. I doubt there are very many people that are so anal that they CARE whether the shown tallied votes and the total votes match.

Edited by Jingthing

But if you cast a null vote and delete it afterwards, it doesn't count, and doesn't show. That's the way I always vote :lol:

That's you. I doubt there are very many people that are so anal that they CARE whether the shown tallied votes and the total votes don't match.

I care because in case of this vote, I really don't like pizza that much, but again that's just me again :whistling:

Then I suggest you vote for the Seafood Emporium then. You won't be getting any pizza from them!

"I doubt there are very many people that are so anal that they CARE whether the shown tallied votes and the total votes don't match"

Your doubts notwithstanding, It's not a quotation of caring, it's one of clarity -- The number of votes cast should match the tally of individual votes from each possible option. That only makes logical sense everywhere but a ThaiVisa poll . . . :lol:

Don't know about delivery, but I was down in Pattaya in early July and there is an Italian restaurant across walking st. from the Roo bar, I had Quattro Staggione pizza, rocket salad and two beers for under 500 Baht. The pizza was delicious! as was the salad, the beer was just like beer rolleyes.gif No idea of the name of the place but will definitely go there again next time I am down.

Don't know about delivery, but I was down in Pattaya in early July and there is an Italian restaurant across walking st. from the Roo bar, I had Quattro Staggione pizza, rocket salad and two beers for under 500 Baht. The pizza was delicious! as was the salad, the beer was just like beer rolleyes.gif No idea of the name of the place but will definitely go there again next time I am down.

I have eaten here before and its not bad...as far as delivery if your sat across the road at the Roo Bar they will bring over but not to your house.

If you want to know about a good tasting pizza and a variety of choices, try the pizza at the Holiday Inn on Beach Rd. north. The hand made pizza is baked in a wood burning oven at the outside terrace. Yes, hotels are always expensive compared to other places but the Holiday Inn has 50% discount on their pizzas between 5pm- 7pm (until Sept 1 I think). The Terrazo outdoor terrace looking out at the sea is a nice place to relax around sunset. And if you time it right - get there 6:50, order your pizza at 50% off , then after 7pm then it is happy hour. The tomato paste is real "Italian, not the watered down ketchup crap one gets from many of the chains,the crust has a great flavor due to the wood oven, and the cheese is authentic - not the homogenized, chemical fake cheese. Try one of the "Signature Pizzas".

They do not deliver but it is easy to get to by baht bus or there is free parking in the back of the hotel.

For delivery, I order Nicks vegetable pizza. I order from them because they have a staff that understands English and are on time. The pizza lacks flavor and a good tomato paste.

Edited by toenail

"If you want to know about a good tasting pizza and a variety of choices, try the pizza at the Holiday Inn on Beach Rd. north"

Excellent suggestion! It also highlights the fallacy of the pizza poll at the top of this thread. They should have asked "how many of this VERY limited selection of pizza joints have the people in this thread actually tried?"

In my case, I've only tried ONE of all the offerings and two of my favorites (the best Pizza in Pattaya, of course), are not even on the list . . . :D

If you want to know about a good tasting pizza and a variety of choices, try the pizza at the Holiday Inn on Beach Rd. north. The hand made pizza is baked in a wood burning oven at the outside terrace. Yes, hotels are always expensive compared to other places but the Holiday Inn has 50% discount on their pizzas between 5pm- 7pm (until Sept 1 I think). The Terrazo outdoor terrace looking out at the sea is a nice place to relax around sunset. And if you time it right - get there 6:50, order your pizza at 50% off , then after 7pm then it is happy hour. The tomato paste is real "Italian, not the watered down ketchup crap one gets from many of the chains,the crust has a great flavor due to the wood oven, and the cheese is authentic - not the homogenized, chemical fake cheese. Try one of the "Signature Pizzas".

They do not deliver but it is easy to get to by baht bus or there is free parking in the back of the hotel.

For delivery, I order Nicks vegetable pizza. I order from them because they have a staff that understands English and are on time. The pizza lacks flavor and a good tomato paste.

thankyou manager holiday inn north :whistling:

In the US, Pizza Hut is considered to be one of the worst pizzas you can buy and the pizza at Pizza Company is pretty much exactly the same (they were both owned by the same person at one time). The fact that they got way more votes than the other places, says a lot about pizza in Thailand. :(

Nice one Toenail....very informative.

Keep up the good work.

thankyou manager holiday inn north :whistling:

Sorry, Clip - I'm not the manager of the Holiday Inn. IF so, I wouldn't have given the "suggestion" to go there 10 minutes before 7pm to order the pizza at 50% off and then 5 minutes later order your drink 50% off :rolleyes: .

I just check the menu out....will defiantly try it soon...thanks mate.

I just did and will never do it again :sick: my meatlovers was burnt to a crisp (literally) only 2 types of meat (bacon and sausage) and even though there was a small sachet of pepper in the box they had already put too much on already no doubt trying to convince me it was the spicy ground sausage. :annoyed:

Thank got I only wasted 200 baht on a small one

I just check the menu out....will defiantly try it soon...thanks mate.

I just did and will never do it again :sick: my meatlovers was burnt to a crisp (literally) only 2 types of meat (bacon and sausage) and even though there was a small sachet of pepper in the box they had already put too much on already no doubt trying to convince me it was the spicy ground sausage. :annoyed:

Thank got I only wasted 200 baht on a small one

This is terrible news....I was really looking forward to trying one, now I'm not so sure. Could this have been a one off or a trend??? Its a something that will need looking into very seriously. I will send a team of experts down to investigate....report to follow!!

In the mean time anyone with further info on this place please post.

New York Pizza House is my favorite. I stopped eating Pizza Company when I found them.

Nick The Pizza was good for thin crust but they changed their cheese and completely ruined their pizza. I can't eat it anymore.