Potential Imposters In Chat

I been there but now I stop.

Bcoz I found in that chatroom is uncontrolled and just support for their groups.

One ,who present that is She can let talk bad, rude and sexuality like "See my big T..t.. " "<deleted>*k me guys"..More and more. I found one Mod.. in chat room and do nothing.

ok..Let see the first line of this forum rule

Please respect fellow members!

No bad or dirty language!

Who can answer my question?

I been there but now I stop.

Bcoz I found in that chatroom is uncontrolled and just support for their groups.

One ,who present that is She can let talk bad, rude and sexuality like "See my big T..t.. "  "<deleted>*k me guys"..More and more. I found one Mod.. in chat room and do nothing.

No bad or dirty language!

Well, well, well, maybe i'll have to give this chatroom a try :o

I've spent hours and hours on ther, and it's fun, relaxed.

Recently nobody is ther at the times I'm online, or at least maybe it's people I choose to to spend time with.

Dr. Cruella, that's a lovely privilige us poor working class people have> The choice to spend or NOT spend time with people.

I can answer your questions.

The chatroom is currently unmoderated, however there is a modicum of control if the chat gets out of hand. This control in not in evidence 24 hours per day as the admin has some other things to do. If you have any complaints about your treatment in the chat, please PM me with specific details.

One ,who present that is She can let talk bad

Answered by PM.

Answered by PM.

• 4 weeks later...

:o ,lkfdskf38583n vhbc7qwwjdu32ud sjxkjwec2e726e4bvwdhcdn82e86vcgddcyr7t36rt3cbdywqycybqyr76y376r63r46q3yewghdgbwc

ct26e26621cmfrjfefjjhfuhwrnw45rurfejr823reeuefaloaoeuyrdnvee8ru8qr837483quevhvbq

nvr8v8374wnv uhvvueyrvyr73irvery3q81243823#$#%^**().

If a chat-room imposter can read this, then they belong to an extra-territorial agency called ASIS! :D

The Australian government just spent millions of dollars positioning agents inside TV to gain economic and domestic intelligence on South East Asia. :D So be grateful, :D your tax dollars are at work unearthing the secrets of the TV chat-room. :D