Cheap Dentist In Hua Hin

tomat

I usually use the dentist at by PTT/7-eleven by Soi 6 (don't remember the name, something with Smile).

I think I remember when they were still relatively new they charged something like 200 baht for a checkup and cleaning of the teeth.

Now she charges 800 baht, and can do so because she is always fully booked. I am not complaining at all, good for her she has a good business going.

I am just looking now for a new place where hopefully I could get a cheaper cleaning and checkup again.

I guess it could be that new clinics would have lower prices to gain new customer base, but I am open to anything really.

Any suggestions?

Perfect smile, opposite Tesco was 400 baht for a clean when they first opened but not sure about now.

Most of the dentists charge between 400-800 baht for a clean depending on how much work there is to do.

Cool smile, Perfect smile etc all display there prices on the counter so maybe have a quick drive around to see the cheapest?

From the Hua Hin portal I found some information below. Since they are Thai only signs I presume they have mostly Thai customers and probably charge less than the farang places. I need to go to get my teeth cleaned soon so I think I'm going to check these out too.

Sudjitr Dental Clinic (NAME DISPLAYED IN THAI ONLY)

72/3 Naeb Kehardt Road

Telephone +66 (0)32 515 947

Thawatchai Dental Clinic (NAME DISPLAYED IN THAI ONLY)

94/5 Naeb Kehardt Road

Telephone +66 (0)81 8478837

From the Hua Hin portal I found some information below. Since they are Thai only signs I presume they have mostly Thai customers and probably charge less than the farang places. I need to go to get my teeth cleaned soon so I think I'm going to check these out too.

Sudjitr Dental Clinic (NAME DISPLAYED IN THAI ONLY)

72/3 Naeb Kehardt Road

Telephone +66 (0)32 515 947

Thawatchai Dental Clinic (NAME DISPLAYED IN THAI ONLY)

94/5 Naeb Kehardt Road

Telephone +66 (0)81 8478837

Didn't check out the Government Hospital Dental Clinics? They are generally excellent and superbly cheap , but you do need a Government Hospital card. ,,Which i have had for over 20 years. And used ,so many times ,the Clinics ( which since Thaksin are FREE) and the hospital. I am now going on 72 and have been so well treated ,never having had a need to patronise ANY part of the Private health care system ,with its exorbitant costs.I have used the Government system since I arrived here in 1989.Apart from when ,I returned to OZ,to apply for the old age pension ,in 2005,and when was treated for free .under Medicare. Both systems are excellent

Oh that's handy to know. I don't have a health card so I'll have to pay but it's still cheaper than the UK! :-)

555555 ,to get a health card, you apply at your local hospital .Only takes a couple of minutes.Then you can get treatment,at any time at the hospital or dental clinic. As farang ,we have to pay.But it is very cheap But you must have your card first. The Dental Clinics are highly recommended.