Minor Hotmail Problem

R123

Often when i am composing an email in my hotmail account for some unknown reason i get the following appearing once or more than once at the top of my composed email and which I delete before sending:

"hmmessagePbody.hmmessage"

Can anyone tell me why this and how to prevent it?

Another odd thing that has happened is:

On one occasion I had sent an email and the recipient told me that when he got the email in the subject heading the phrase ****SPAM**** has mysteriously appeared; can anyone tell me why that is?

Many thanks!

Edited by R123

I apparently had my Email account hacked in May when I was in Thailand. You should go in and change your password now. That seemed to keep out the nuances. Also, you should go into Options and update or make sure you know the "security" stuff in there in case you get locked out. I follwed the Hotmail "unable to access account" tips and sent them an email and my story was good enough to get me back in to my account after Hotmail had locked me out of it.

I never understand why some people use Hotmail...

Really? And what do you use that make you so superior? :whistling:

I've had my Hotmail account for close to 15 years, and cannot complain about the FREE service I get from them.

I also have my own domain, with mail accounts, and of course other services.

However, I usually prefer using my Hotmail account when communicating, being it with friends, family or business related.

As a side note, I do have a yahoo account and a Gmail account as well. So I've tried most of what's available.