Want To Buy Olympus E Pl1

mezcal

HiI don't know much about photography, but I'd like to upgrade from a point&shoot to something better. After doing some research I think I found the camera for me: the Olympus E-PL1.Right now it retails at 17.900Baht at Bigcamera. My question is if anyone knows a better deal then this one, or are there any upcoming electronic fairs/shows where they might offer special deals?thanks for the help

check the zoomcamera website, I recently got a better deal from them on an Olympus XZ-1 than any other places were offering.

Thanks for the tip. They seem to be 1000 Baht cheaper, but I don't really like to buy online, especially for this kind of money and this kind of delicate equipment. Do they have a real shop, too?

• 2 weeks later...

just a little update:

I bought the camera at bigcamera for 18.000 + 1400 for a 3 year warranty and 650 for a nice little camera bag.

I'm still in the learning process, but can already say that it's a great little camera and pretty easy to use. I also downloaded the "E-PL1 camera for dummies" book from the internet, which is really helpful.

Looking forward to shoot some great pictures