The Truth About Interpol Warrant For Thaksin

webfact

So, if I understand and, more importantly, trust, what I have read in this thread (because I'm too lazy to do my own research), "The Truth About Interpol Warrant For Thaksin" is that:

1. There never was one, if fact no such thing actually exists. (re; ScubaBuddha post #25)
  2. No-one in the Democrat government ever actually said there was. (re; Rubl and others who are less lazy than me)

Have I got that right?

So, what exactly is the point of this news article?

I would say your about right...and what going on now with the new goverment is either:

(A) adding to the lie, saying its been lifted, thus making in appear they have taken action on an issue that they knew never existed in the first place and thus scoring political mileage out of it.

(B) They havent bother to check with Interpol to see if there is in fact a warrant in place, and they are just shooting their mouths off and are therefore are just as imcompetent as the previous lot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the agrieved yellow shirts who now seem to utterly hate the Dems could initiate impeachment against Abhisit and Suthep etc for lying to the public

Edited to add: or for assisting a wanted fugitive

So you are now asserting that you have proof that Abhisit has said that Interpol 'has a warrant' etc, and the other lines other posters are unable to find ever having been reported?

Having searched a bit, I cannot find a single webpage which clearly states 'Thai government said on request Interpol issued a warrant against k. Thaksin'. I can find many pages saying 'we will contact Interpol', 'we want Interpol to arrest', 'we prepare to approach'. The Thai criminal court issued an arrest warrant on terrorism charges that's all.

Either my search capabilities are too limited, or the k. Abhisit led government never said straight out 'Interpol issued a warrant'

Anyone who can search better than me and find a link ?

You're right on both counts, the first one is obvious (think outside the box when googling) and they never said straight out (but when have the Abhisit Government been straight about anything) "Interpol issued a warrant".

... rest removed

Thinking out of the box I can only conclude that your post suggests your searching capabilities are as limited as mine. Even you didn't find what I asked for. The rest of your post is just anti PM Abhisit government and anti FM Kosit. No need for that, just like I didn't post the anti-Thaksin stuff I found while searching.

BTW I started with search engines in 1995 on Altavista when it was still internal DEC.

As I said in my post your particular quote the k.abhisit led government never said straight out "Interpol issued a warrant" is correct - Very cute but does not answer the OP. They gave the impression to the Thai people that Interpol was on the case. You know that, I know that, and more importantly the Thai people know that. That's one of the of the reasons he's not the PM any more. Arrogance.

The OP is "The Truth about Interpol Warrant for Thaksin". Whether you find my reply to be anti Abhisit Government or anti Kasit, is what I said not true? They gave the impression that they had got Interpol on the case to prove to the Thai people they were serious about bringing Thaksin to "justice". Various articles have been written as to why that was the very last thing they wanted. They have been caught out in a lie. Expect more.

I'm sure your knowledge of search engines is impressive but if you don't ask the right questions you won't get the right answers . GIGO.

This is hilarious. And shows the last Democrat government in its true light. It is time now to grant Thaksin the amnesty that everyone knows is on the way, so that the country can move on to more pressing matters...

Agree, there are more important things in life.

The 4 charges that he got, are considered by many as trumped up charges of a bias regime or the Bangkok elite that couldn't share in the stock-market windfall.

This is hilarious. And shows the last Democrat government in its true light. It is time now to grant Thaksin the amnesty that everyone knows is on the way, so that the country can move on to more pressing matters...

like killing anyone suspected of doing drugs, killing innocent people in the south and what about a bit of tax free embezzlement.

What about giving your family a few billion each........................yes all pressing matters

Police suspect they have found bodies of missing reds

By The Nation

Published on August 19, 2011

Police will examine the 169 bodies found buried at two temples in Rayong province to determine if they could be the red-shirt protesters said to have gone missing during last year’s riots. Pol Lt-General Santhan Chayanont, commander of the police bureau’s Law and Case Office, led a team yesterday to inspect Wat Klong Takwa and Wat Huai Yang of the eastern seaboard’s Klaeng district. The police discovered 72 bodies at the first temple and another 97 at the second. According to the temples’ abbots, the bodies had been brought in by two men from a local charity organisation who told them that the corpses had not been claimed and there were no legal cases related to their deaths.

So Dindong what do you make of this one. These guys were not selling drugs, but were going to protest using a democratic right to do so. Even if its not the people that went missing, what happened to them? Was this at the hands of your man in Government at the time?

I am not sure how many died in the drug roust; have seen figures from 950 to 2500?

Unfortunately, some south Asian countries have a very short fuse when the law/government of the time is under threat. To remove a provocative person is to do so permanently in most cases, particularly when their voice will not be heard.

Sad.

Why is it time now? What has happened to change his conviction?

The conviction(by a court stacked with his enemies) is a farce too.

Everybody seems to know it but the readers of The Nation and Bangkok Post.

Check out the publications that were blocked by the Democrats.

WikiLeaks and other sources are available if you care to check.

Enemies in the sense that they refused his 2 million baht bribe?

Police suspect they have found bodies of missing reds

By The Nation

Published on August 19, 2011

Police will examine the 169 bodies found buried at two temples in Rayong province to determine if they could be the red-shirt protesters said to have gone missing during last year's riots. Pol Lt-General Santhan Chayanont, commander of the police bureau's Law and Case Office, led a team yesterday to inspect Wat Klong Takwa and Wat Huai Yang of the eastern seaboard's Klaeng district. The police discovered 72 bodies at the first temple and another 97 at the second. According to the temples' abbots, the bodies had been brought in by two men from a local charity organisation who told them that the corpses had not been claimed and there were no legal cases related to their deaths.

So Dindong what do you make of this one. These guys were not selling drugs, but were going to protest using a democratic right to do so. Even if its not the people that went missing, what happened to them? Was this at the hands of your man in Government at the time?

I am not sure how many died in the drug roust; have seen figures from 950 to 2500?

Unfortunately, some south Asian countries have a very short fuse when the law/government of the time is under threat. To remove a provocative person is to do so permanently in most cases, particularly when their voice will not be heard.

Sad.

So, Robert Amsterdam's ploy worked!

Put out a story about dead red shirts. Retract it with "It looks like they aren't dead red shirts" a day later.

But a lot of brain washed red shirt supporters don't want to know about the second part and will keep the "look what the evil Bangkok elite with their army support did" BS alive.

Agree, there are more important things in life.

The 4 charges that he got, are considered by many as trumped up charges of a bias regime or the Bangkok elite that couldn't share in the stock-market windfall.

There are also many who believe that k. Thaksin became too greedy helping himself, family and cronies to a too big part of the pie. That troubled even those in this own party who got less. :ermm:

Everybody seems to know it but the readers of The Nation and Bangkok Post.

Check out the publications that were blocked by the Democrats.

WikiLeaks and other sources are available if you care to check.

I've seen some red-shirt websites in America, full of lies, copies of the doctored tape with k. Abhisit saying 'kill me some red-shirts'. I've heard and seen some of the PTV broadcasts. No wonder they got blocked, the same would have happened in Europe. Any fool can publish a paper, red-shirts, yellow-shirts, even Robert A. <_<

It is unbelievable that the Intepol warrant for Thaksin that had been trumpeted about by the Democrat-led government has turned out to be just a hoax.

it is not unbelievable, in fact it is very believable, except if you get your news from The Nation; that bastion of the free press.

Because the dishonest mob who spread the lies and brought about these political convictions, have been "sacked"

Because the dishonest mob who spread the lies and brought about these political convictions, have been "sacked"

When were the judges sacked?

That was the ruling in the COURT OF LAW, not the opinions of some opposition party. They were being nice, and didn't pursue all of the other cases they have against him in court.

Sooner or later, karma will catch square head dead in his tracks. If it hasn't started already. Lordy, he sure has one heck of a complex already.

Gotta love Thaivisa forumers.

Unbel;ievable ignorant & exceed any stupidity level that exists.

Havn';t you learnt anything from July 3 results ?

Or is it the hatred that disfuction your brain ?

The rest of Thai KNOW all those interpol stuff are a complete fake, so as those idiot terrorist charges.

In other sense, Thais have successfully create a virtual world for farangs living in their dream.

The rest of Thai KNOW all those interpol stuff are a complete fake, so as those idiot terrorist charges.

In other sense, Thais have successfully create a virtual world for farangs living in their dream.

Well seeing as you are so clever, why don't you show us all where the Dems ever said Interpol had a warrant out for Thaksin's arrest..............

Well seeing as you are so clever, why don't you show us all where the Dems ever said Interpol had a warrant out for Thaksin's arrest..............

Maybe you can try this one

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/369527-thaksin-will-interpol-act/page__hl__interpol+warrant

Maybe you can try this one

http://www.thaivisa....nterpol+warrant

That article says they were trying to seek help from interpol. In fact, that article is explaining how there IS NOT an arrest warrant for Thaksin from interpol.

So again....... where have the Dems ever said that there is an arrest warrant out for Thaksin with interpol?

Edited by Moonrakers

Oh plzzz.. why do we ever need to take this interpol topic seriously since the first place ?

Is it so hard for you to get a point ?

How about the news about this or that country barred Thaksin entering their country ??

I remembered Thaivisa forumers were having a great time. LOL. very funny to read those idiot comments.

Oh wwait. what about terrorism charges during the protest ? How would that go ?

Ohh... what about the corruption charges put against him ? He supposed to be losing all of his asset ???

Oh no. We have to respect the rule of law. But now his party is ruling so. All things seem to disappearr ???

I gotta say. This whole mess is a complete joke. Most of the Thai and the rest of the world know this.

, except people in Thaivisa, apparently.

This place will still be the same - overruned by those diehard Thaksin haters desperately want to see him put in jail.

Keep up your excellent works folks. Thais love reading your comments. It's just so dam_n fun. LOL.

Oh plzzz.. why do we ever need to take this interpol topic seriously since the first place ?

Is it so hard for you to get a point ?

How about the news about this or that country barred Thaksin entering their country ??

I remembered Thaivisa forumers were having a great time. LOL. very funny to read those idiot comments.

Oh wwait. what about terrorism charges during the protest ? How would that go ?

Ohh... what about the corruption charges put against him ? He supposed to be losing all of his asset ???

Oh no. We have to respect the rule of law. But now his party is ruling so. All things seem to disappearr ???

I gotta say. This whole mess is a complete joke. Most of the Thai and the rest of the world know this.

, except people in Thaivisa, apparently.

This place will still be the same - overruned by those diehard Thaksin haters desperately want to see him put in jail.

Keep up your excellent works folks. Thais love reading your comments. It's just so dam_n fun. LOL.

Whereas the first few linen are more-or-less on topic the rest is just off topic drivel and insulting. IMHO.

Keep up the excellent work <_<

Edited by rubl