Legendary British Farmer Joe Loses Water-Tight 30-Year Lease In Thailand

webfact

Just made this video presentation to see. It's a dedication to men who lost their lives to Thai women(use the term loosely) and my own little story. Check it out and spread the link around.

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made this video presentation to see. It's a dedication to men who lost their lives to Thai women(use the term loosely) and my own little story. Check it out and spread the link around.

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

Holy Crap! Don't mean to be insensitive but you made sweet lovin multiple times to jiggles there and it only cost 20,000 baht. On the bright side she is also lieing about being in the USA and has contacted you just in case she needs some more cashblink.gif. So always look on the bright side life whistling.gif

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten

There's something you've forgotten

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

When you're feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd

And death's the final word

You must always face the curtain with a bow.

Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin

Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death

Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit

When you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

You'll see it's all a show

Keep 'em laughing as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the right side of life...

(Come on guys, cheer up!)

Always look on the bright side of life...

(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)

(I mean - what have you got to lose?)

(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.

What have you lost? Nothing!)

Always look on the right side of life...

You Canadians are hilarious ay

laugh.gif

:rolleyes: Now think of all those silly people that have bought on a 30 year lease from a so called builder, married to a Thai, all the land is in her name, she can borrow without the leaser's knowledge against the land. In 30 years the land is and house is hers again.

FOOLS :rolleyes::o:rolleyes:

what a sad bunch of people most posters here seem to be. So negative no lacking in any faith trust or any hope. It is not beyond possibility that my thai wife of 15+ years will cheat me but in my deluded state think whatever happens with our relationship it would ever occur to her to take anything more from me. Like any long term married couple I guess anywhere in world we have had ups and downs. If as I hope it never does our squables or our relationship ever gets to the stage we dont want to be together like any normal couple anywhere we would be more concerned about our 2 children than weather she or I get more of our common assets. How can anyone live with someone worrying that they might be taking them for a ride or they might loose some money. My wife is a lot younger than me and could have left anytime in last 15 years with by Thai standards a huge fortune. Ive seen people think im mad for over 15 years for trusting her but think in end even if she did cheat last 15+ mostly wonderful years and our 2 wonderful children would have been worth any amount of wealth I have. Having said that ive seen friends in west and here taken for everything after 20-30 years of married bliss.

Edited by metisdead
Font resized to default form font, use default forum font when posting.

I trust everyone, but that doesn't mean I leave 1,000,000bht in used notes by my bar stool when I go for a pee.

Get some sense when handling people and money.

There are 4 types of people

1) Totally Honest (1% of population)

2) Mostly honest (4% of population)

3) Opportunist (90% of population)

4) Thief (5% of population)

4) is very hard to guard against as they plot and plan, sometimes over a surprisingly long period of time.

Edited by ludditeman

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

Is this a joke??? 20,000Bt...Thats ( 1 ) fun night on Soi Cowboy. I must be missing something on this post. B)

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

Is this a joke??? 20,000Bt...Thats ( 1 ) fun night on Soi Cowboy. I must be missing something on this post. B)

Yes, he got off lightly. I won't say how much it cost me! :rolleyes:

But I'm still alive. :D

:rolleyes: Now think of all those silly people that have bought on a 30 year lease from a so called builder, married to a Thai, all the land is in her name, she can borrow without the leaser's knowledge against the land. In 30 years the land is and house is hers again.

FOOLS :rolleyes::o:rolleyes:

what a sad bunch of people most posters here seem to be. So negative no lacking in any faith trust or any hope. It is not beyond possibility that my thai wife of 15+ years will cheat me but in my deluded state think whatever happens with our relationship it would ever occur to her to take anything more from me. Like any long term married couple I guess anywhere in world we have had ups and downs. If as I hope it never does our squables or our relationship ever gets to the stage we dont want to be together like any normal couple anywhere we would be more concerned about our 2 children than weather she or I get more of our common assets. How can anyone live with someone worrying that they might be taking them for a ride or they might loose some money. My wife is a lot younger than me and could have left anytime in last 15 years with by Thai standards a huge fortune. Ive seen people think im mad for over 15 years for trusting her but think in end even if she did cheat last 15+ mostly wonderful years and our 2 wonderful children would have been worth any amount of wealth I have. Having said that ive seen friends in west and here taken for everything after 20-30 years of married bliss.

How can a post by Letitbe be edited by Metisdead?

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

Funny stuff...... A month of boinking for 20,000 baht is a great deal. I have dropped that in a couple of days on Soi Cowboy. Can you see the irony of you meeting her as internet bride, watch her get scooped up by someone with more jingle to their jeans than you, then casting scorn upon the new guy?? Two rules for Thailand...

1. Never ever believe one word a Thai girl says. All the Thais know this, sort of sad the farangs do not. The tip off is when every time a Thai girl finishes a sentence, they say jing jing. ( true true). Why would anyone say that if what they were saying was true ???

2. As your plane is taking you back to farang land to work, your loving sweet Thai " girlfriend " is in bed with another customer. If you do not know that, you should avoid any Thai girl other than a one night rental.

I get a bit tired of these sad sack stories.. People , wise up.....These endless stories , ranging from tragic to idiotic, are all over the internet, there is no need for you to get cleaned out as well.

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

Funny stuff...... A month of boinking for 20,000 baht is a great deal. I have dropped that in a couple of days on Soi Cowboy. Can you see the irony of you meeting her as internet bride, watch her get scooped up by someone with more jingle to their jeans than you, then casting scorn upon the new guy?? Two rules for Thailand...

1. Never ever believe one word a Thai girl says. All the Thais know this, sort of sad the farangs do not. The tip off is when every time a Thai girl finishes a sentence, they say jing jing. ( true true). Why would anyone say that if what they were saying was true ???

2. As your plane is taking you back to farang land to work, your loving sweet Thai " girlfriend " is in bed with another customer. If you do not know that, you should avoid any Thai girl other than a one night rental.

I get a bit tired of these sad sack stories.. People , wise up.....These endless stories , ranging from tragic to idiotic, are all over the internet, there is no need for you to get cleaned out as well.

But, but... my girl's different. Jing jing!

R.I.P.

# Johan Winlöf

# Dale Henry

# Ian Beeston

# Toby Charnaud

# Ronald Wayne Martin

# Michael Butcher

# Raymond Hyde

But, but... my girl's different. Jing jing!

:D hahahahaha

• 3 months later...

This story is rather sad. A guy has invested in the country and has made a family here. His business undermined by the all powerful CP group and his assets stolen by his Thai wife. No support from the court as expected because the whole system in Thailand supports the Thai criminal elements who steal from foreigners. Cash can and is used To buy the favor of the police, lawyers and judges. Thailand does not seem at all bothered that the criminal and civil justice system is so openly corrupt nor the damage that repetitive theft from foreigners of their assets must cause damage to Thailand. It is foolish to invest here to support a family, to retire or to live because there is a fair chance you will be cheated or defrauded of your assets somewhere along the way and if and when that happens there is nowhere to turn to. All the usual recourses are against you: you cannot trust your lawyer ( frequently they will throw the case after payment by the people you are suing, charge exorbitant fees and not do the job or give yo lousy advice ): you can't go to the police because if there are any free assets they will prevent you from getting them back for a share of the pot: and if the sum is large then the judges are also open to bribery. I also know of a case where a judge was bribed only to be bribed by the other side for a bigger sum.

I don't think it is stupid to expect the Thai law to be upheld nor for a man to expect to be free to provide security for his family by protecting his assets. I do think it's stupid for people to accept an evil and corrupt thievery of foreigners assets as being OK.

The reality is that Thailand is not a place where a family is safe and it is not a place where the justice system is any help should you get into difficulty however watertight your case. The fact that a lease can be cancelled just like that or be declared void by tampering with it or in my case cancelled by using a copy passport and forged signature makes leases a mask to the insecurity they actually purport to provide. Company ownership is the other method but that is also easy to derail with a little fraud. The courts do not seem to care if fraud is committed against a foreigner and eVen the most basic rights are denied - all greased by the slimy pole of corruption.

Farmer Joe was silly tout the land unprotected in the name of the wife. He did wise up and get a lease it seems but even that was just ripped out from underneath him. It really is not on!

As for him dropping his kids into care in the UK - maybe he has little choice. His kids may be targeted by the mafia - it happened to me and to a friend of mine as well - so you havE to run and hide as best as you can. Also it is very hard to run a court case, hide for safety and bring up three children responsibly when you have no support, no family to help you care when you need to travel to court, or meet with the lawyer since you are forced away from the province you were living in through fear and the certainty that the police will not protect you even if you pay them.

I would ask that people try and have a understanding of a man's predicament before rushing to post against him when he is actually the victim. I know it is almost impossible to comprehend how a life may be affected by the betrayals that have befallen this man and his children - at least one of which seems to be Thai. Thailand is very unforgiving.

There is more than just stupidity in this story, there is also the betrayal by his lawyer, betrayal by the wife who has stolen his money, betrayal by the court justice system.

This story is rather sad. A guy has invested in the country and has made a family here. His business undermined by the all powerful CP group and his assets stolen by his Thai wife. No support from the court as expected because the whole system in Thailand supports the Thai criminal elements who steal from foreigners. Cash can and is used To buy the favor of the police, lawyers and judges. Thailand does not seem at all bothered that the criminal and civil justice system is so openly corrupt nor the damage that repetitive theft from foreigners of their assets must cause damage to Thailand. It is foolish to invest here to support a family, to retire or to live because there is a fair chance you will be cheated or defrauded of your assets somewhere along the way and if and when that happens there is nowhere to turn to. All the usual recourses are against you: you cannot trust your lawyer ( frequently they will throw the case after payment by the people you are suing, charge exorbitant fees and not do the job or give yo lousy advice ): you can't go to the police because if there are any free assets they will prevent you from getting them back for a share of the pot: and if the sum is large then the judges are also open to bribery. I also know of a case where a judge was bribed only to be bribed by the other side for a bigger sum.

I don't think it is stupid to expect the Thai law to be upheld nor for a man to expect to be free to provide security for his family by protecting his assets. I do think it's stupid for people to accept an evil and corrupt thievery of foreigners assets as being OK.

The reality is that Thailand is not a place where a family is safe and it is not a place where the justice system is any help should you get into difficulty however watertight your case. The fact that a lease can be cancelled just like that or be declared void by tampering with it or in my case cancelled by using a copy passport and forged signature makes leases a mask to the insecurity they actually purport to provide. Company ownership is the other method but that is also easy to derail with a little fraud. The courts do not seem to care if fraud is committed against a foreigner and eVen the most basic rights are denied - all greased by the slimy pole of corruption.

Farmer Joe was silly tout the land unprotected in the name of the wife. He did wise up and get a lease it seems but even that was just ripped out from underneath him. It really is not on!

As for him dropping his kids into care in the UK - maybe he has little choice. His kids may be targeted by the mafia - it happened to me and to a friend of mine as well - so you havE to run and hide as best as you can. Also it is very hard to run a court case, hide for safety and bring up three children responsibly when you have no support, no family to help you care when you need to travel to court, or meet with the lawyer since you are forced away from the province you were living in through fear and the certainty that the police will not protect you even if you pay them.

I would ask that people try and have a understanding of a man's predicament before rushing to post against him when he is actually the victim. I know it is almost impossible to comprehend how a life may be affected by the betrayals that have befallen this man and his children - at least one of which seems to be Thai. Thailand is very unforgiving.

There is more than just stupidity in this story, there is also the betrayal by his lawyer, betrayal by the wife who has stolen his money, betrayal by the court justice system.

What you say is true if you choose to associate with that class of Thai's.

My self I don't and I have a Thai wife in a very god relationship. My life is spent enjoying it not protecting it. common sense tells me to associate with a different class of people than people who are continually getting ripped off. Or so they say.