Buying Bike Can I ?

doingok

Hi guys i am thinking of buying a bike for our six months stay, will i be able to get insurance and get the green book in my name? i know its a bit of hassle but at least i can take it off the island and so on.

plus what will i get for 20,000 baht,looked that thaivisa classified but there is nothing staying how old there are?

Any help will great cheers

You can get the bike in your name and I don't foresee you having any issues with insurance to be honest. Not too sure what you'll get for 20,000 to be honest apart from scooters or an older Wave/Dream.

There's an insurance section here on TV which works through AA insurance, contact them and I'm sure they'll be able to answer any questions on that side of things for you.

You can get the bike in your name and I don't foresee you having any issues with insurance to be honest. Not too sure what you'll get for 20,000 to be honest apart from scooters or an older Wave/Dream.

There's an insurance section here on TV which works through AA insurance, contact them and I'm sure they'll be able to answer any questions on that side of things for you.

scooter will be fine 125cc would do us fine yes seen the insurance part cheers mate