Gay Accommodation In Koh Samet

oscargay

Please excuse my ignorance, but how is Gay accommodation different from hetrosexual accommodation?

Not really much difference. It's what some businesses caters to and advertise to. Look at all the G/L/ T/etc. magazines advertisements in global magazines and on the internet. Some offer better services then or setting then hotels that cater to more straight cliental. Look at the cruise ship industry; they have G/L specific cruises. Look at Disney world; they have a Gay day, why? The owners pay these people, because they like the customers they get and their customers often return year after year. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry.

I am not gay, but sometimes I find some of these kind of establishment’s cheaper, friendlier staff and quicker to get to from when you go there.

So now I am officially confused..........

For years gay rights activists have asked/pleaded/demanded/begged to be treated equally, fairly and the same as everyone else.

Now you want to be treated differently because you really did not want to be treated as an equal all along.

What's wrong with stopping in a normal hotel, when I book into a hotel I do not ask if it's a hetro hotel.

So now I am officially confused..........

For years gay rights activists have asked/pleaded/demanded/begged to be treated equally, fairly and the same as everyone else.

Now you want to be treated differently because you really did not want to be treated as an equal all along.

What's wrong with stopping in a normal hotel, when I book into a hotel I do not ask if it's a hetro hotel.

Oh please spare me the hetro rhetoric.

When you go to a Hotel you don't get a second look because you are with another guy asking for a double bed do you?

It's a little word called "acceptance" not special treatment that is being requested.

That's the definition of 'Gay friendly hotel'.

Edited by LindsayBKK

ANY WAY BACK TO THIS GUYS ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

I live on Koh Samet, The two Gay friendly resorts on the island, are as mentioned in previous messages, - Samed Villa in Ao Phai & Tubtim Resort at Ao Tubtim.

The only Gay friendly Bar is Papa Rogers on Saikaew Main Street. for great info on koh samed check out this web: http://kohsamed.net

enjoy

ANY WAY BACK TO THIS GUYS ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

I live on Koh Samet, The two Gay friendly resorts on the island, are as mentioned in previous messages, - Samed Villa in Ao Phai & Tubtim Resort at Ao Tubtim.

The only Gay friendly Bar is Papa Rogers on Saikaew Main Street. for great info on koh samed check out this web:

http://kohsamed.net

enjoy

Silversands seems pretty "gay friendly" most Saturday nights.

Not in Samet all the time but when I am it seems Silversands is where all the guys hang out.