Need Medical Oxygen Home Delivery Service

Dustoff

Howdy Dustoff ! I haven't seen you in person for years now.... hope you're hanging in there. I'm wondering if you have had an interpreter call the company on the tanks yet ? Or if you could maybe ask a hospital who supplies theirs ? Even if their supplier isn't used to going to private residences, a small tagged-on tip of something reasonable (50B? 100B?/trip) might sway them. I don't know how often that may be, so up to you. Or they just might do it. Keep us posted. And, if you get a number and need someone to call n speak in Thai for you, I'm always up for it.

Take care of yourself !

There is a medical oxygen supply place near the station. THey do not deliver but you can get a standing order nwith a guy with someone to deliver.

If you have a problem I suggest you PM me.

I use a small aluminium tank with a special regulator which allows 2l/m equivalent flow to be delivered for 10 hours instead of the one hour the saame tank would last which i use for travelling. a big tank will last several days instead of one night. I is expensive though but if you consider the cost of daiily supplies worth it. I also use a concentrator which if you are on constant oxygen is worth it.

Give me a PM if you need more info or maybe for my phone number.

Edited by harrry

Howdy Dustoff ! I haven't seen you in person for years now.... hope you're hanging in there. I'm wondering if you have had an interpreter call the company on the tanks yet ? Or if you could maybe ask a hospital who supplies theirs ? Even if their supplier isn't used to going to private residences, a small tagged-on tip of something reasonable (50B? 100B?/trip) might sway them. I don't know how often that may be, so up to you. Or they just might do it. Keep us posted. And, if you get a number and need someone to call n speak in Thai for you, I'm always up for it.

Take care of yourself !

Thanks RTD and it has been a while - hope you are well.

My wife is Thai with excellent English language skills as well so no interpreter needed. I am currently using an electric oxygen generator (rented from Suan Dok Hospital) and would only need tank refills if I have to use my backup tanks during an electrical failure. My wife has a friend who owns/operates a new minibus and has just agreed to transport our tanks for refill since there may not be the convenience of a delivery service like for cookiing gas.

Anyone else have any input?

Dustoff

~