Any Dog Lovers In Or Around Bangkok Area?

Hi

I used to be living in Bangkok but unfortunately due to financial reasons had to move to Chiang Mai. At the apartment where I was staying there was a very cute soi dog which I happened to get a bit attached too. Just before I moved unfortunately she got hit by a motorbike. A friend and I, took her to the vets and she did not need surgery but needed to be contained wearing a cast. My friend was going back to America for 5 weeks and I was moving to Chiang Mai and will also be going back to England in a few months, so thought it would not be fair for me to put her through the stress of coming to Chiang Mai as I don't know who would look after her once I am gone.

Basically, to cut a long story short the dog has stayed in the vets for about three weeks now and needs to stay for about another two weeks to recover. She has a really good temperament and nice nature. She is a bit cautious of people at first and then she is really soft. I would say she is about a year old. We would like to find a home for her because the place where she hangs about near my old apartment is right next to a really busy road in Salaya, there are lots of accidents there and people don't drive so well. She really deserves to be with a loving owner or family. We are willing to ride a taxi with her to somewhere outside of Bangkok also, it would be great if she could have somewhere to stay which is a little bit more country or away from the busy roads.

If anyone is interested please can you let us know, we will be paying for the vet bills, (she had a fractured leg), and will be giving a big bag of food also to a good home that will take her. I can send photos of her to anyone who is interested and I will be coming down to Bangkok to meet my friend when she gets in from America and we will meet up with whoever might be interested and bring the dog to you.

I really love this dog and hope we can find something for her, I wish I could look after her myself. We contacted the Soi dog charity but they said they were too full to help and older dogs are really hard to rehome :( so we are trying to sort the matter out ourselves. If you are interested or know of anyone...please spread the word and contact me please.

Thank you :)

Hi,

I am Tina and I am living on Koh Chang, which still is a doggie's paradise. I just read your post and I would love to take care on her! I live with 3 dogs and a few cats and have plenty of space to take care on another dog. I am a real dog lover from childhood, I know ho to tread them well My house is located in a lek jungle thai village conveniently in good reach of everything but still quiet and car free to give the dogs a nice and very safe enviroment to live in... there is a river and waterfall close to us, My neighbors, Thai and farang all have dogs and they all get along well...

PM me, if you want this lovely lady dog taken best care of by an experienced person and if you wanna make sure that she will be living a life without troubles... I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,

TinaKohChang

Hi,

I am Tina and I am living on Koh Chang, which still is a doggie's paradise. I just read your post and I would love to take care on her! I live with 3 dogs and a few cats and have plenty of space to take care on another dog. I am a real dog lover from childhood, I know ho to tread them well My house is located in a lek jungle thai village conveniently in good reach of everything but still quiet and car free to give the dogs a nice and very safe enviroment to live in... there is a river and waterfall close to us, My neighbors, Thai and farang all have dogs and they all get along well...

PM me, if you want this lovely lady dog taken best care of by an experienced person and if you wanna make sure that she will be living a life without troubles... I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,

TinaKohChang

what a lovely story and hopefully a happy ending for this unfortunate dog.

This would be amazing for her! Thank you so much for your reply :) lets hope we can sort something out, I have sent you a private message, my friend will return from America on the 8th and we are looking to transport her from the vets together after this...does anyone have any suggestions on an affordable way to transport her to Koh Chang from Bangkok?