Cheapest Slr Camera Currently Available In Thailand?

hehehoho

My wife is interested in picking up an SLR camera, it would be a very basic model, probably the cheapest on the market until she is more advanced and wants to upgrade.

So anyway, anyone any idea of the cheapest SLR currently available in Thailand?

Thanks.

If by SLR you mean one of those slapping mirror devices, I would suggest also considering the interchangeable lens micro-four thirds cameras from Olympus or Panasonic. Much smaller, much lighter and cheaper and with great image quality. All the control and features of an SLR with none of the heft.

The new Panasonic GF3 is tiny, or the Panasonic G3 with built in viewfinder is a lovely camera. The new Olympus EP3 should be in the shops by now.

If by SLR you mean one of those slapping mirror devices, I would suggest also considering the interchangeable lens micro-four thirds cameras from Olympus or Panasonic. Much smaller, much lighter and cheaper and with great image quality. All the control and features of an SLR with none of the heft.

The new Panasonic GF3 is tiny, or the Panasonic G3 with built in viewfinder is a lovely camera. The new Olympus EP3 should be in the shops by now.

I was going to say the same. Unless, you need a high end slr for shooting sports etc, an interchangeable lens compact would more than suffice. I have a Lumix GF1 that I'm happy with.

I was going to say the same. Unless, you need a high end slr for shooting sports etc, an interchangeable lens compact would more than suffice. I have a Lumix GF1 that I'm happy with.

Me too! Best camera for the size and price I have ever owned.