Rental?

peter6007

i have lived in Bangkok last 10 years,i am moving to Hua Hin December and i am looking for 3 bedroom bungalow/house detached 15000 upwards,anybody help?

By the way,although i read the forum regular,(very good info)both myself and my business aqaintances are sometimes at a loss on how best to navigate this site!

i wanted to put something in the classifieds,but give up!I know i am not the only one who finds the site,how can i say,not user friendly!

i have lived in Bangkok last 10 years,i am moving to Hua Hin December and i am looking for 3 bedroom bungalow/house detached 15000 upwards,anybody help?

By the way,although i read the forum regular,(very good info)both myself and my business aqaintances are sometimes at a loss on how best to navigate this site!

i wanted to put something in the classifieds,but give up!I know i am not the only one who finds the site,how can i say,not user friendly!

To put a classified in the classifieds area, just post to it like you have posted here.

cv

To put a classified in the classifieds area, just post to it like you have posted here.

Thanks,initially they did not put in,had to put email address,have done so,waiting to hear if accepted.

peter6007