Tired With Relationship...

sugarspice_bkk

What would you guys do when your partners make you feel inferior?...

I'm a gal who is in a relationship with a WISE farang guy.

He teaches me many things to make me improved.

But, I think he doesn't know that his wisdom is killing me!!

I now feel like I'm a dumb girl who needs urgent assistance about whatever I do.

Be thankful you have a guy to take care of you.

Hi!

Have you ever been desperated in a relationship?

I now feel like I'm a dumb girl who needs urgent assistance about whatever I do.

God, I'm gradually losing my confidence...

Hope to hear your advice soonest :o

Thank you,

Talk to him and ask him not to talk down to you , and wait for you to ask him , not to automatically tell you . I f this doesnt help then you probably dont love eachother

Be thankful you have a guy to take care of you.

Yes, you are right. I must be nice to him as well.

Thank you :o

don't worry about people slagging you off if your command of English is better than theirs!! they do that to me too...maybe they cannot believe that a Thai can be educated to a higher level than themselves?

my hubbie also wise and teach me a lot, but I like that...I can also show him a thing or two :o

don't worry about people slagging you off if your command of English is better than theirs!!  they do that to me too...maybe they cannot believe that a Thai can be educated to a higher level than themselves?

Its true, most people on this forum can't believe a Thai person could read and write English so well, bit sad really. :o

don't worry about people slagging you off if your command of English is better than theirs!!   they do that to me too...maybe they cannot believe that a Thai can be educated to a higher level than themselves?

Its true, most people on this forum can't believe a Thai person could read and write English so well, bit sad really. :o

I was a bit shocked that people here teased my English when they knew that I supposed not to be farang using English fluently like them.

Are these people are really narrow-minded?

Better get back to their cold-cold countries.

Anyway, i don't mind them at all.

I will try to improve my English, hopefully they will improve their moral :D

Thank you bkkmadness...

I've never even heard a Thai English teacher speak this well

My Thai teacher speaks flawless english, for just one example :D

Seems sometimes when a newbie Thai person posts, if they have decent eng skills we call TROLL. Bit silly that. Maybe give the OP a chance first...?

Off topic and not meant as a comparison- A local guy was sitting next to us at a Chinese restaurant back home. He spoke normally to his friends but when he ordered, he spoke very slowly (and loudly!) in pidgin type english, complete with hand gestures :D The 'chinese' waitress was an old classmate, born in Victoria... I commented about this the next time I saw her- she just shrugged and said she got that all the time...

I wonder if educated Thai's get this treatment? :o:D

OP, btw, your BF soungs like a control freak. Good luck

Edited by baht&sold

I've never even heard a Thai English teacher speak this well

My Thai teacher speaks flawless english, for just one example :D

Seems sometimes when a newbie Thai person posts, if they have decent eng skills we call TROLL. Bit silly that. Maybe give the OP a chance first...?

Off topic and not meant as a comparison- A local guy was sitting next to us at a Chinese restaurant back home. He spoke normally to his friends but when he ordered, he spoke very slowly (and loudly!) in pidgin type english, complete with hand gestures :D The 'chinese' waitress was an old classmate, born in Victoria... I commented about this the next time I saw her- she just shrugged and said she got that all the time...

I wonder if educated Thai's get this treatment? :o:D

OP, btw, your BF soungs like a control freak. Good luck

good story baht&sold, having grown up in australia and being of chinese extraction myself, i can so identify with that kind of patronizing attitude that non-white people suffer all the time. the irony is that i used to kick ass in english while at school, including being the only yellow faced best speaker in class debates.

i don't know in what circles some tv members move around while in thailand, but i have come across many well-educated thais who speak and write english like a native speaker would.

would it be too much to request members to treat all posters with equal respect and to withhold impulsive reactions based on their own preconceptions? surely this can't be too high a standard for a forum like this.

are we so afraid of being trolled as to not afford a new member some benefit of the doubt? simply don't respond if you think its a troll. this is better than appearing insular, presumptious and ignorant to a well-meaning newbie.

i'm sorry if i've offended anyone by saying this.

There are some people who have a hard time talking in english but are very very good when they write.

sugarspice... talk to him. Tell him that the way he teaches you is somehow offending. He will understand, I think. If his really a good guy by heart and by deeds then you should stick to him. Only few men left who are like that. Farang and non-Farang. :o

Smile coz he loves you!

Edited by -=angel=-