More About Pattaya Mtb Races

catwho

The lake course has been extended more with a few more more downhill drops,they normally do this,thats the 25/9.

the one near the stadium also has had a major change,you have to ride through the remote control buggy and boat racing complex,and fishing park.and they have detoured around the back of the resturant,with a small hard hill and 3 steep drops,running around a new BMX track they are building [the 1st in pattaya]still no date on this race yet.I can see from response not many interested.thought i would let you know anyway.

no falls and happy riding.

cat

Nice one cat!

I'm still here, and I think people are still taking the info in. Does make me think by the time they run this race, I'll be that old, I'll need a bike frame built by 'Zimmer'.

Edited by Tonto21

Thanks for the info, is the lake course the one that is marked at the back of lake Mabrachan, going through the wooded area then round the lake? I found this last week and had a good ride.

When you refer to the stadium course do you have any directions to get to the start.

Appreciate the info, it is nice to find some new rides, and I am seeing more people out riding which is great.

Thanks for the info, is the lake course the one that is marked at the back of lake Mabrachan, going through the wooded area then round the lake? I found this last week and had a good ride.

When you refer to the stadium course do you have any directions to get to the start.

Appreciate the info, it is nice to find some new rides, and I am seeing more people out riding which is great.

Hi 'changnaam' hopefully 'catwho' will chip in and give you better direction, if mine don't cut it.

OK, as I remember it……..Do you know where Silk Rd place is?…It'sa Moobaan on Chaiyapruek 2 Rd., Huay-Yai , Banglamung .

From Sukumvit Rd just follow Chaivapruek 2 road, past Silk Road,(on the right) keep going, I think about 1 0r 2 Kms and the stadium is on the left, set back a little.

Hi Yeah,thats the lake course,near the pump station,going up the hill to naklua,start at PONG MUNINCPAL,as other.post ,and the start of the stadium course,as in other racers i have done there,start and finnish there.

but not sure who is running this race as they are clearing land around the remote/control complex which is part of the course so maybe they will start finnish there to show off the new BMX track they are building and there complex.which is in the soi right opp SILK RD VILLAGE,near to hardware shop.just past the R/C COMPLEX 20mts is the new entrance to the grassed course,,,,which seems to go for ages...when u get to the stadium drive in and turn right and go through boom gate.

and i did hear maybe the 9 oct for stadium race,but will confirm later.

ta cat

Edited by catwho