Language Certificate After Marriage,To Get Shengen Visa Stamp For Thai Woman?

Hello!

one question,that no one can me answer,if i would married a thai woman,is it realy nesarsary,to learn german language,at the goethe institut in bangkok,to get the shengen visa stamp,also,when she not speak the language of the country where she would live in eu,would mean does the eu also allowed not make ,the language certificate,and learn the language in europe?

or is it realy nesarsary to go to the göthe institut,before leaving ,to get the schengen stamp?

iam not sure about this?

rhanks for information!

Are you asking about Germany, Austria or Switzerland?

Are you asking about a visit visa or a visa to live; settlement?

Some EU countries require those applying for settlement as a spouse or partner to produce such a certificate; the UK and Denmark for example. Don't know about Germany or Austria or Switzerland. What does the relevant embassy say?

like i already write i talk for longtime stay after married stay for life in austria!

but i think in every eu country is the same,for only visit,the thai person not have to learn the regular language,but iam not sure after married,can the person also learn the language in my homecountry ,or must apply the certificate first in thailand?

I'm sorry, but I have reread your OP several times and can see no mention of Austria. I have now added this to your topic title.

I do not know the requirements for a visa to live in Austria, but I'm sure the Österreichischen Botschaft Bangkok! website has them somewhere. Unfortunately I don't speak German so am unable to find them.

one more important questiions how much income,the husband and woman,must have,

in one month

and show the thai goverment,before the get the stamp to leave thailand?

The Thai government do not need to see anything and she does not need any sort of stamp from the Thai government in order to leave Thailand.

For the income, and other, requirements of the Austrian government I refer you to the embassy website linked to above.