Les Anges

HDRIDER

Hi

What you think about Les Anges,RPM? is it because low season? (sorry, green season) been in there 2 times in 1 week, not very good and waiting for so long for food, and some of the food was cold, and we was 3 people. And then they say open 07:00 (just wanna buy fresh bread)not open :( i like the bread but look like i have to buy my bread another place,,,,and its not cheap in there :(

Edited by HDRIDER

They changed chef after a few months or the french boss stopped coming around. Food was amazing when it opened. Now i dont see the difference between there and a cheap joint in rawai. I might enjoy the cheap joint since i wont be expecting so much and paying so much. Also the whole staff are smokers and last time i went i could taste the cig residue on a few items.

I said this earlier. Best bread @ wine connection. Only edible bread in the whole area, 10x better than TOP's bakery.

RPM is amazing, except for food.

Other than the sports club/gym facility, does any business at RPM work?

Maybe we should add RPM to the biggest waste of money in Phuket thread......

Agree,every time i go there its like a ghost town,in the past 2 years i have been there to show guests,they all say how does this place exist..the convention center,always looks closed the apartments and the restaurents empty...no wonder Los anges is never open..the only time it is full is the anual boat show..

Other than the sports club/gym facility, does any business at RPM work?

Maybe we should add RPM to the biggest waste of money in Phuket thread......

Agree,every time i go there its like a ghost town,in the past 2 years i have been there to show guests,they all say how does this place exist..the convention center,always looks closed the apartments and the restaurents empty...no wonder Los anges is never open..the only time it is full is the anual boat show..

I can see you both know everything whats going on here :)

All but 3 apt and 1 house is sold :o so waste money?????, its dam_n nice here

Les Anges DO have open every day, (not 07.00 as they say) but they are open until around 21.00 what i can see.

and they have some kind of show soon, you find out :)

Edited by HDRIDER

I always wondered about RPM. The doctore Ugolini, owner of Limoncello and the Watermark, pays 180,000 baht a month for rent at RPM for the so called Italian restaurant. Always empty.

I thought Peter was the owner of Les Anges. I guess I was wrong.

:) you know as well.

Its closed :o

I always wondered about RPM. The doctore Ugolini, owner of Limoncello and the Watermark, pays 180,000 baht a month for rent at RPM for the so called Italian restaurant. Always empty.

For me Peter was/is the best Pastry Chef on the island, best breads at BAKE........for me.

They have the beauty clinic for wannabe hiso's. They have an amazing spa. They have a few offices. Skippers isnt good but it has nice decoration and facilities to only drink beer wioth friends and is always packed. Lot's of events in the day for the eldery. They have daily boat tours leaving from an office and docks at RPM. that's 300+ ppl a day. Lot's of convention, small parties from small thai companies. Only reason its not as big as you'd think is that if you're an idiot or a drunk driver, there seems to be a mandotary turn at boat lagoon from the right or middle lane,.

Did not know that. But on their website, they said they are relocating to Surin. Go figure. This guy likes to lose money!

The young chef he had 3 years ago left to open his own restaurant. Wonder where it is.......

You know people come here in yacht, some are very expensive, and some can afford to buy a condo cost up to 130 Mill, maybe just maybe these people want some great food and they don’t mind pay for great food,,,,,,,,,,,just a thought :)