Christie'S Cabaret Contacts?

I'm trying to track down some information on Christie's Cabaret and the mobile number listed on many sites is now out of date; I was told it is under new ownership. Does anyone have updated contact info for this place? I'm trying to update some listings for a Samui travel website, but I'm not currently on Samui.

I'm trying to update some listings for a Samui travel website

ok i believe you , millions wouldnt ( remains me of the thread of the guy after the ' Cashier ' at Dream Girls )

anyway, what information do you need?, pretty sure someone in the samui thread will have the answers ...Big C where fore art thou :whistling:

Edited by Boater

well a group of married couples i had here last year specifically requested a ladyboy cabaret for their after dinner entertainment so i arranged something for them with christie's. i can't for the life of me remember the farang mans name who was running the show but i do have his number in my phone. since you say that something may have changed hands, i'm not going to search for it unless you can offer a name.

I'm trying to update some listings for a Samui travel website

ok i believe you , millions wouldnt ( remains me of the thread of the guy after the ' Cashier ' at Dream Girls )

anyway, what information do you need?, pretty sure someone in the samui thread will have the answers ...Big C where fore art thou :whistling:

LOL! I guess you're assuming I'm a closeted straight male...nothing to hide: I do love my sequins and sparkling frocks!

Just seeking a phone number, email or website so I can contact them to check show times and fees.

Sorry, I don't have any names to offer. The mobile I tried was listed as a general contact number on some of the websites I've seen, and it was a Thai person who answered.

Edited by saneroad