Hi All

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

I remember reading a little while ago about some long term rates of 10,000 per month in a resort with free wi-fi but I can't find the post again.

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

Edited by DrChopper

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

I remember reading a little while ago abot some long term rates in a resort with free wi-fi but I can't find the post again.

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

sounds like blessing village but there are a lot around that area

No its maya inn on the ghost road is a good price at 10,000b a month and very nice rooms and a pool and braekfast i think.

yep it is maya buri and it is about 500 meters away from blessing village so you can compare both have pools

nothing wrong with maya buri, i've been there once or twice but only for very short periods. if i was going to live around these parts i'd prefer a bit more privacy but i guess that's why they make so many options.

No its maya inn on the ghost road is a good price at 10,000b a month and very nice rooms and a pool and braekfast i think.

Just make sure you get in the newer section and not a room at the old "short time" part of Maya

smokie36

Dr Chopper...are you a retired surgeon?...or just a randy old bugger! biggrin.gif

Hi Smokie,

Not retired but I wouldn't mind a surgeon's pension. Not sure if I'd want it enough to be winkly and saggy to get it though, instead of just saggy!

So option b, but less of the 'old'...

smokie36

Dr Chopper...are you a retired surgeon?...or just a randy old bugger! biggrin.gif

Hi Smokie,

Not retired but I wouldn't mind a surgeon's pension. Not sure if I'd want it enough to be winkly and saggy to get it though, instead of just saggy!

So option b, but less of the 'old'...

Another hansum man then...welcome to the forum! biggrin.gif

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

I remember reading a little while ago about some long term rates of 10,000 per month in a resort with free wi-fi but I can't find the post again.

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

r u the man who chopped his own ears off ih H division or the man who chopped Choppers ears off in H division ? or neither of the both. Chopper Reid i mean

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

r u the man who chopped his own ears off ih H division or the man who chopped Choppers ears off in H division ? or neither of the both. Chopper Reid i mean

chopper+tatt.jpg

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

chopper+tatt.jpg

My tash is miles better than that!

Thanks Roo.

Here's one for you;

Ghost road rings a bell?

Cheers

chopper+tatt.jpg

My tash is miles better than that!

like this?

big-world3.jpg