Another Source For Eal Estate Info

lovelomsak

Hi

I am thinking of moving to Chaing Rai. So I thought I would check the classified on Thai Visa to see what is out there for rentals. I was excited when I saw 889 houses for rent. The excitement dropped quickly I found the houses where all over Thailand. I think my eyes would go before I could find enough ads from Chiang Rai to do any real research.

So my question is does anyone know how to get area classifieds and not have to go through all the whole of Thailand ads to find info in the real estate in Chiang Rai? Or am i just doing something wrong when I open classified?

Sorry I posted then saw I had made a spelling error should read Real Estate

Edited by lovelomsak

You can also use the "Advanced Search" option ..

BUT, one major problem with TV classified property listings is that they are apparently not checked for accuracy.

You may well see ads for property in Pattaya, Hua Hin, Phuket, etc., in almost any section. The property owners / agents insert their ads in multiple sections to get better exposure.

Not so many Chiang Rai Rentals advertised on the net.

Most are word of mouth, or thru Thai Agents.

But try Thai Visa Classifieds, and also can google Chiang Rai Rentals should give you some other's and possibly some Agents to give you an idea of what is for rent around Chiang Rai.

Typically a agent will charge about 1/3 or more than the normal going rate. But I have seen some good deals there occassionally.

Edited by KimoMax

Not so many Chiang Rai Rentals advertised on the net.

Most are word of mouth, or thru Thai Agents.

But try Thai Visa Classifieds, and also can google Chiang Rai Rentals should give you some other's and possibly some Agents to give you an idea of what is for rent around Chiang Rai.

Typically a agent will charge about 1/3 or more than the normal going rate. But I have seen some good deals there occassionally.

I cant understand why Thai Visa and the Mods have not taken a leaf out of the Koh Samui forum.

On the Koh Samui forum they have two pinned sections,one is for houses for rent,the second is for local ads (this one BTW started by George)

The Koh Samui forum is so easy just click onto the pinned "Houses for rent" or the "Local ads section and you are directed straight to what you are interested in looking at,

Not so the Chiangrai forum you have to click on the classified then scroll scroll and scroll down a deluge of adverts that you have no interest in whatsoever, then change your glasses in order to see the small print of the Chiangrai classified, then if you are looking to rent or buy houses/land etc you might after tread through the likes of Bulls**t for sale (no joke it was once advertised for sale on the Chiangrai forum)

Koh Samui

Pinned Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental 1 2 3 Belgarath 65 Replies

2011-08-30 14:44

By: Beng

Pinned Koh Samui Classifieds

LOCAL ADS HERE! george 0 Replies

2007-09-27 14:44

By: george

Edited by soap

I have to agree it would be much simpler and user friedly just to have a Chiang Rai classifieds pinned at the top of the page.

This used to be the way it was here before but someone decided to change it.

Please restore Chiang Rai classifieds to the Chiang Rai forum.

Hi!

When you come into the classified-real estate-houses for rent page-you scroll to the buttom of the page-there you can choose Chiang Rai.

Thank You I would have never found it that on my own.

Just go to Lanna Realty Chiangrai on the net as they normaly have many rentals in and around Chiangrai.