Question About What Happend Recently In Pattaya

fanta rood

Hi

I saw on the news today that dutch top criminal mobster John Mieremet was murdered in Pattaya. Maybe you already heard about it. Here is the link, but its in dutch. http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/nieuws/..._liquidatie.xml

How can Thailand allow a criminal to come and live in their country? Dont they check if he has a criminal record, is a suspect or a fugitive? DOnt they have contact with the dutch government. Its really ridiculous cause he just came to Thailand to run away from his enemy and to have illegal business in THailand of his own. How can you let him in your country? I'm glad hes dead.

Also did the thai police did anything to stop the liquidation from happening? Did they knew anything about it? How come a criminal orginasation in Netherland can go all the way to Thailand and kill people there? Was the killer of Mieremet a local thai guy?

The security in Thailand must be very tight. They let a known criminal come and live in their country and they let other criminals easily kill him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I saw on the news today that dutch top criminal mobster John Mieremet was murdered in Pattaya. Maybe you already heard about it. Here is the link, but its in dutch. http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/nieuws/..._liquidatie.xml

How can Thailand allow a criminal to come and live in their country? Dont they check if he has a criminal record, is a suspect or a fugitive? DOnt they have contact with the dutch government. Its really ridiculous cause he just came to Thailand to run away from his enemy and to have illegal business in THailand of his own. How can you let him in your country? I'm glad hes dead.

Also did the thai police did anything to stop the liquidation from happening? Did they knew anything about it? How come a criminal orginasation in Netherland can go all the way to Thailand and kill people there? Was the killer of Mieremet a local thai guy?

The security in Thailand must be very tight. They let a known criminal come and live in their country and they let other criminals easily kill him.

Do you think he's the only criminal here?

Why does it bother you anyway? :o

From the Bangkok post.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...ws.php?id=59390

Dutch 'gangster' gunned down at Pattaya

Bangkok (dpa) - A Dutch man said by authorities to be a top gangster in the Netherlands, was shot dead Wednesday by two unidentified assailants riding a motorcycle, police said.

Johannes Mieremet, 45, was shot in the right ear and stomach by two unidentified men Wednesday morning outside his home in Chon Buri province, according to a Pattaya Tourist Police report.

Mieremet was identified by the Dutch news agency ANP as a "top gangster". He was married to a Thai, Sukunya Kanin, 29.

He claimed to be a contractor in Pattaya, involved in the construction of the Lion Park housing development.

How can Thailand allow a criminal to come and live in their country? Dont they check if he has a criminal record, is a suspect or a fugitive?

Apparently he was travelling on a false passport so how where the Thais supposed to know?

Besides if everybody with a criminal record would be barred from they might as well close Pattaya.

Perhaps if security in the Netherlands were tighter, he would never have gotten away. :o

cv

How can Thailand allow a criminal to come and live in their country? Dont they check if he has a criminal record, is a suspect or a fugitive?

Apparently he was travelling on a false passport so how where the Thais supposed to know?

Besides if everybody with a criminal record would be barred from they might as well close Pattaya.

bull shit :o:D

Perhaps if security in the Netherlands were tighter, he would never have gotten away. :o

cv

Scouse may be able to help here.

Here's an example of what could have happened.Up untill a few years ago, very few customs/immigration computers could talk to each other. So if you were travelling from say NZ to the USA and on the immigration form, you filled in that you had a criminal conviction.....you were a right tool, because the yanks had no way of knowing. Don't know what it's like now though.

Well this is good news - one should be thanking Thailand!! :o

[/quot

do u know the good guys?it is a shop in the US,they sell elictronic stuff kind of cheap.do u know the bad guys?these are guys they enjoy thailand but complain about the guys who give them that pleasure.im really happy that guys like u walking around in thailand,i assume without u everybody would be very sad in thailand,anyways why not put ur nose in something u know about?have a great day

Well this is good news - one should be thanking Thailand!! :D

do u know the good guys?it is a shop in the US,they sell elictronic stuff kind of cheap.do u know the bad guys?these are guys they enjoy thailand but complain about the guys who give them that pleasure.im really happy that guys like u walking around in thailand,i assume without u everybody would be very sad in thailand,anyways why not put ur nose in something u know about?have a great day

:o

Dutch drug-lord murdered in mafia style shooting in Jomtien.

A case of murder now from the Singdor Park Village in Soi Chayapreuk 2 in Jomtien. Police were alerted to the suspected murder by Khun Sooganya aged 29 who is married to Mr. John Mieremet, a well-known Dutch drug-lord. Dutch Justice Officials allege he is a cold-hard killer and a prime figure in the crime world of Amsterdam. Mr. Mieremet survived a shooting in Holland on 26 February 2002.

The report from his Thai wife claimed that he had been inside the site office with his Wife when two men approached on a motorbike. Both men had their faces concealed and approached the front door of the office. One of them shouted out the name “John” and opened fire, hitting Mr. Mieremet three times, twice in the head and once in the body. Khun Sooganya suggested the shooter may have been of foreign origin but could not be entirely sure.

The exact motive for the killing is unknown but suggestions it may be related to his activities in Holland have been discussed by investigating officers who inspected the body at the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital. The investigation continues and we expect further updates on the story in the coming days.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 2nd November 2005

Where have you been the last 30 years??

Ever been to Thailand,LOL :D

John was beside a drugslord also a killer,he killed many himself and now he can face them in H E L L !! :D:o:D:D !!

The world became a better place today :D

Edited by lv2play

John was beside a drugslord also a killer,he killed many himself and now he can face them in H E L L !! :D:o:D:D !!

Don't kid yourself this had NOTHING to do with the fine Kingdom of Thailand.

This filth would have been off'd anywhere in the world.

I am sorry this slime is associated with the LOS

Hi

OH LORD, HELP ME TO KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT,

UNTILL I KNOW WERE I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Apparently he was gunned down in Bang-Lamung. There have been a number of high-profile killings among 'top' Dutch gangsters. Well, good riddance. I'd like to say that the world is a better place without them but for the fact that those responsible for the deaths are probably worse.

Here's a nice postmortem mugshot (but why he's still wearing glasses is beyond me). You might recognize him as the guy you drank a beer with the other day :o

Edited by godforhire

Farang mobsters in Thailand do'nt last long. Pattaya farang mobsters last even less.

Ask the Russian mafia that tried to set up shop in Pattaya. They were machine gunned down in their apartment.

Ask about the Germans that tried to do the same...cost them a fortune & now reside in Bang Kwan.

Ask about the Koreans that were last seen on a boat heading for Ko Larn..

Ask about the Brit from the(Blind Begggar) who fled to the Phillipines by the skin of his teeth..Whilst not trying to be involved with corruption, he was marked by the Thai's as having money from dark sources, and as such marked as a mobster.

Farang mobsters in Thailand do'nt last long. Pattaya farang mobsters last even less.

Ask the Russian mafia that tried to set up shop in Pattaya. They were machine gunned down in their apartment.

Ask about the Germans that tried to do the same...cost them a fortune & now reside in Bang Kwan.

Ask about the Koreans that were last seen on a boat heading for Ko Larn..

Ask about the Brit from the(Blind Begggar) who fled to the Phillipines by the skin of his teeth..Whilst not trying to be involved with corruption, he was marked by the Thai's as having money from dark sources, and as such marked as a mobster.

Locals are King - never a wiser word. Best to stay out of any murky business in Thailand if you value your life.