Wearing A 'codpiece' When Visiting A Bar ,

Buff-horns

would you wear a codpiece?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As it was Buff Horns that started this topic, and there is currently one vote in the yes column, are we to presume that wearing a codpiece (like Alex out of clockwork orange) is part of Buff Horns usual dress on a night out?

Truly bizarre behaviour, if so.

women pad out there tits with padded bras and support wiring to make them look bigger and juicier ,so why shoudnt men be allowed to pad out their member and make it look bigger ? not that i need any padding you understand . :D

ok if it's your point ..and men wanna have a bigger box .. no need 'codpiece' then

suausage can use instead ..vienna , frankfurter..even smoky one

can eat it after!! :D:D

ps.. thank you ..but no thanks .. im in diet time .. :o

Edited by BambinA

women pad out there tits with padded bras and support wiring to make them look bigger and juicier ,so why shoudnt men be allowed to pad out their member and make it look bigger ? not that i need any padding you understand . :D

Of course you don't Buff horns, i'm sure this was just an idea for the rest of the board to consider :o

• 2 months later...
Errm the codpiece needs to be worn under the trousers to give the impression that the wearer has a large " member "

Who needs a codpiece. :o

I'm hung like a bull :D

A bull hamster :D

Hey Connor McCloud, that's ok! But if you keep posting over at the gay forum you're gonna have to start qualifying that "bull" part! :D

Edited by toptuan

AAAaaaahhhhh,

I've got a mental image of that black guy, the lead singer of Cameo. The one one with the weird voice in "Word up".....! :o:D

He wore a big red bleedin Cod Piece in the video. :D:D

The only place for a Cod Piece is on Blackadder and there let them stay.....!!!!!

16 votes with only 1 in the yes column speaks volumes.

This is all you're fault Buff.

redrus

Ps; now you too can have the same image..... 55555

post-16343-1138028504.jpg

Edited by redrus