Foreigners And Thais Arrested In Two Drug Busts

webfact

Brown people get it first and have harder times getting out in thailand.....and i hate people who say this abroad, but here it is pretty much true given fist they don't have as much tea money and two they are more visibly going to make LOS look bad.

It isn't racism. It's a factual observation of reality.

sorry,... dont understand a word of it,.......... is it english ?

When is death sentence going to be implemented for drug carriers regardless of the amount carried in? We need enough clowns like them to make up the statistics so that these group of losers will think twice about dealing with drugs. Wait, death sentence should be implemented worldwide for drug carriers instead.

I think junkies should be added to the list.

FYI in the civilised world, drug addiction is commonly viewed as a disease, drug abusers as victims who need help. Indeed, some farang have adjusted to the Thai way of thinking more than they would give themselves credit for.

The whole "corrupt police!" accusation get's boring fast when you:

1) Have no evidence of corruption

2) Haven't even logically thought it through (why arrest everyone when they can get monthly payments?)

Are you serious?

When is death sentence going to be implemented for drug carriers regardless of the amount carried in? We need enough clowns like them to make up the statistics so that these group of losers will think twice about dealing with drugs. Wait, death sentence should be implemented worldwide for drug carriers instead.

Or you could just admit that the war on drugs is a complete and utter failure and try another approach to solve this social problem.

thank god

i was losing the will to live from reading some of the ridiculous narrow minded comments