The Golf Is Coming Along Nicely!

kenny999

Been playing all my golf at Phunaka since coming to Thailand 2 yrs ago, I was a 9 handicap in the UK, coming here I had not played for quite some time and only got back in to it in the last 6 months, I personally think Phunaka is a great training course but I also think it is not so easy, 2 of the par 4's are in my opinion extremely hard drives with no margin for error, today I had the best round of golf in my life 4 over par and it felt easy, most of the holes I was putting for birdie, yes I know people here have a low opinion of this course and thats because they can afford to pay the ridiculous tourist prices(green fees on this Island, even being a member of PEGS it is still over priced, I am happy playing my golf at Phunaka because with a little car journey I can be playing Tablamu(Kho Lak 1020 bht or Rajjadurhani Dam( Surat Thani on a Tues 300 bht and I have been told as good as Blue Canyon, very pleased with my golf and happy with the golf course situation... happy golfing to all....