Farang Saves The Day

ShopBoy

How come the farang's ladyboy friend didn't help out?

That way, the 3 men could have over-powered the robber more easily.

She does look like a ladyboy but can't be sure and perhaps the they don't even come together maybe he is waiting to be serve.

If they come together the robber would have save his day. No need to buy gold.

Funny watching the Thai's running around like headless chickens, whilst the Falang gets stuck in.

yes, master race farang saves day. Idiot locals don't have a clue and hide in fear.

Mustn't have been idiot local who was a cop helping out there then too.

Didn't look like the cop was having the best of it.

My post was not an attempt to distrespect anyone, merely to show amusent at the way the time lapse photography showed half a dozen people running around waving their arms in the air

Farang saves the what? He's gone after 10 seconds, rumbled out the door with the cop and the robber(?), never came back to see his tilac so assume the following;

A ) he legged it, saving himself some money and probably thinking twice about the tilac he left behind.

B ) he's in jail since the cop got all confused and charged the farang who is now banged up.

C ) he got shot. There was an awful kerfuffle outside the shop after all.

Funny watching the Thai's running around like headless chickens, whilst the Falang gets stuck in.

Yes, the old self-preservation kicking in... don't think our genial hosts would fair too well in a war. On the ladyboy; no balls in her draws. :whistling:

It appears as though the thief attempted to shoot the policeman in the head, it looks like he got the shot off. The policeman appears to recognise this and ducks in time just as the thief drew his gun, thus saving his life.

Quite shocking.

Good reactions by the Policeman and good on the Westerner for helping out...

yes, master race farang saves day. Idiot locals don't have a clue and hide in fear.

Mustn't have been idiot local who was a cop helping out there then too.

The cop gets paid to do it. Good you agree the farang are the master race. I have seldom seen better examples of the farang Master race then here in Thailand. :D

Farang saves the what?

Well, the security guard's life for a start. What would have happened if he weren't there? Funny what people don't see.

The robber came in and pointed the gun point blank at the cops head who was reading a book and didn't even see him come in. If the robber had intent to shoot the cop, he would have done it then. However, the cop has time to look up and bat the gun aside whereupon it fires while pointed somewhere off to the bottom right and the farang and his tilac realize something is happening. First they cower far left while the cop and robber wrestle on the right. Only when the fight rolls across to the other side and the cop is between him and the robber, then the brave farang does his superhero bit and bundles them all out the door..... and then runs away.

Funny what people don't see.

Farang saves the what?

Well, the security guard's life for a start. What would have happened if he weren't there? Funny what people don't see.

The robber came in and pointed the gun point blank at the cops head who was reading a book and didn't even see him come in. If the robber had intent to shoot the cop, he would have done it then. However, the cop has time to look up and bat the gun aside whereupon it fires while pointed somewhere off to the bottom right and the farang and his tilac realize something is happening. First they cower far left while the cop and robber wrestle on the right. Only when the fight rolls across to the other side and the cop is between him and the robber, then the brave farang does his superhero bit and bundles them all out the door..... and then runs away.

Come on don't spoil it for all of those that need to feel better as the Thais because we are so sad with our own life.

Cant believe you guys. How many of you guys would have jumped in and helped when the guy had a gun. Yes, the farang is a hero. the thai guard had guts but was doing his job and saving his life, the farang had no obligation to help but did, unlike the others in the store.

Not cutting down the thais at all but give the farang a break, he did well and could have sat it out and let the guard get killed

If you watch closely, the farang has the robber pinned on the ground outside. The guard comes back into the shop briefly, presumably to get help.

I reckon he was lucky the farang helped out, or it could have been a different story.

Edited by jaiyenyen

If you watch closely, the farang has the robber pinned on the ground outside. The guard comes back into the shop briefly, presumably to get help.

I reckon he was lucky the farang helped out, or it could have been a different story.

Sure but why make it a farang versus Thai thread ? It could easily have been a Thai that helped out but this time it was a farang. The guy did a good thing.

It's not my intention to make it Thai v Farang.

But I didn't see any other Thai's wading in to help.

True, but im quite sure there are enough instances where Thai do help out. Some people on here make it look like all Thais are cowards. They try to indentify with the farang guy and think they are heroes too.

I don't know what i would have done if someone pointed a gun at me. I probably give up. I don't want to be a dead hero.

Farang saves the what?

Yes it is funny what people don't see. If you look closely even you can see the 'farang' for want of a better word sat on the guy outside the shop. Well done I say. especially as there may have been a group of tuk tuk drivers outside who would have happily kicked him into a coma without realising the Thai robber is actually the one in the wrong here.