Futsal In Chiang Mai

sunnyhor

Was thinking of joining you guys for futsal game in Chiang Mai. Am traveling Chiang Mai alternate months , thinking that anyone in here play futsal regularly? If so, can I join in the fun? I am not a good player but just wanna join in the fun of the game.

Anyone? And kindly let me know how to contact you guys too! Thanks for reading!

I am also interested in playing 5 aside/futsal. Does anyone know any existing games I can join in on? If not, please reply to this post or PM and maybe we can get a game going. There are new pitches next to Big C Hangdong with nice artificial grass. If anyones interested I can go check out prices, I'm available to play early evening in the weeks or anytime sundays. I'm dying to play football, let's get a game going!

Oh it seems like little expats or foreigners living in Chiang Mai play futsal. I saw a newest pitch in Chiang Mai, it's along the Rattanakosin road.

Or shall I change to topic to, anyone interested playing futsal, and we need a member living in Chiang Mai permanently to booked the pitch, and we shall split the bill. I travel to Chiang Mai in alternate months though.

I think we need 15-20 members for a 2 hours game. Either a 2 ball or 7 minutes game.Let me start the drum, I gather members who are interested first and later we exchange contact via PM. But I need a "captain" who is living in Chiang Mai. Here it goes.....

1. SunnyHor

2. jonhd33

I am also interested in playing 5 aside/futsal. Does anyone know any existing games I can join in on? If not, please reply to this post or PM and maybe we can get a game going. There are new pitches next to Big C Hangdong with nice artificial grass. If anyones interested I can go check out prices, I'm available to play early evening in the weeks or anytime sundays. I'm dying to play football, let's get a game going!

Thanks mate. I know a way to play futsal too. Basically, wear the outfit and go to the futsal pitch and ask permission to join in, most of the time we are allowed to play.

Starting up this topic mainly is to form a "team" of expats and foriegners. All aliens and paly among wach other. The other reasons is to make friends all over the world. Actually futsal is not new , it's a good excersise too! But too bad, not too many people willing to join in.

You need not to be a Ronaldo, kicking and running around with basic futbal knowledge will do. I stay put in this topic for 2 weeks see can "form" a team in Chiang Mai or not. I mean, amatuer futsal team.

I know it's not much help to the OP, but I know several of the CMAC-schools do play futsal, here in C.M.

i'd be in for a regular game of an evening if someone can do the legwork of sorting out a pitch. happy to ask around and see about some extra numbers too. there seem to be a good few new astroturf pitches springing up around chiang mai in recent times.

i'd be in for a regular game of an evening if someone can do the legwork of sorting out a pitch. happy to ask around and see about some extra numbers too. there seem to be a good few new astroturf pitches springing up around chiang mai in recent times.

they came up like mushrooms all over chiangmai past 6 months. (reminds me of the fish spa craze a couple years ago). you'd find one empty easily. the futsal pitch behind JJ's restaurant on Chareon Muang Rd. near the NGV station and the Superhighway intersection seems to be empty most of the times when I pass by there.

they came up like mushrooms all over chiangmai past 6 months. (reminds me of the fish spa craze a couple years ago). you'd find one empty easily. the futsal pitch behind JJ's restaurant on Chareon Muang Rd. near the NGV station and the Superhighway intersection seems to be empty most of the times when I pass by there.

yes i know that one. there's one on hang dong road which seems to be relatively busy whenever i pass it and there's a great little one in chiang khian village as well, but that seems to be used by the local kids almost all the time.

I think at least 15 members needed to have a 2 hours futsal game.

If I'm not wrong, the futsal at the Rattanakosin Road is the newest in Chiang Mai, it's just beside the Inspire Guesthouse/ Hotel. And the pitch is very nice.

So far , seems like 4 person interested, calling for more and need a "Captain" who stay in CM to do the booking.

Common guys, let this thread flow!

i know a few lads who would probably commit to a regular game. should see them this evening so i'll ask and reply on here when i know more.

Some friends of mine play on a monday night and i know they were struggling for numbers, the pitch is in town near the queen vic pub so pretty central, i will check tonight and post tomorrow.

i know a few lads who would probably commit to a regular game. should see them this evening so i'll ask and reply on here when i know more.

Some friends of mine play on a monday night and i know they were struggling for numbers, the pitch is in town near the queen vic pub so pretty central, i will check tonight and post tomorrow.

that would be great alfie, thanks. i know exactly the pitch you mean, cracking central location that one.

Please post here and pm us the contact. Will very much love to join in the fun.

Theres a game that plays every tuesday with a bunch of young(ish) expats , teachers at Mr Soccer Arena near Tesco Lotus Kam Tiang (near JJ Market) at 6pm. You can search "Weekly Tuesday kick About Chiang Mai" and join the facebook group to keep updated with games ect.

Thanks mate, added! :rolleyes:

Theres a game that plays every tuesday with a bunch of young(ish) expats , teachers at Mr Soccer Arena near Tesco Lotus Kam Tiang (near JJ Market) at 6pm. You can search "Weekly Tuesday kick About Chiang Mai" and join the facebook group to keep updated with games ect.

Sorry lads :bah: checked with the guys and apparently they now have their full quota of players :(

• 4 months later...