Non Imigrant B Aplication?

Hello There!

was looking for information on a non imigrant B visa/ work permit.

I have My own Company and have aplyed for a work permit, And recieved a (aplication recieving Form) from the department of employment, is this all i require to make the non imigrant b Visa? or will they also need to see company papers which are curently held by the department of employment?

Also what days and times can I apply for the visa in Penang?

And is there any were i can download a aplication form for the visa and what forms do i need to fill in?? .... Head ache...!!!! :o

Also any recomended places to see/ stay whilst in Penang? :D Thanks for any help yous can offer!!

Neil

"Ill Informed" your not wrong there.

The company im working for has run out of visas for westerners, there for ive had to set up a Partnership with my wife (thai), to obtain a work permit which i had help with. The same people who helped me set up the partnership have aplyed for the work permit already and have given me the (Aplication Recieving Form) WP.3 ticked on it? And told me to take it to penang and apply for Non imigrant B. Does this sound corect? or will it be a wasted trip? im in an awkward position and dont want the people who are helping me to loose face, as they are part of the company ill be working for.

Seeing as i am so ill informed would some one please enlighten me?

For the purpose of employment (Type “B”) it depends on the embassy. Some will ask for some of these items and even a couple all of them.

Your actual Passport or Travel Document.

(Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).

1 copy of Passport or Travel Document

(Picture page)

1 application form

(completed and signed by the applicant.)

2 photos (Passport-type photo, 2” x 2”, color, front-view, taken within 6 months, and write your name and last name on the back of each photo).

The WP 3 approval letter from the Ministry Labour and Social Welfare. (The employer of the applicant must first apply for and receive the approval letter for the applicant’s employment through Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare, Mit-Maitree Rd. Dindaeng, BKK 10400 Tel. (662) 617-6578 Fax. (662) 617-6576 in case of up-country the employer apply through the District Office /or the Province Office. Once the approval letter has been granted, the applicant attach this approval with his/her visa application)

An original letter of invitation on company letterhead from the business host in Thailand. Employment contract indicating rationale for hiring the applicant as well as his salary, position and qualification.

A copy of details of business operation of business host in Thailand.

Balance sheet, Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the past 2 years.

A copy of work permit issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (only in case the applicant has previously worked in the Kingdom).

Copy of corporate documents all stamped and signed by a director; namely 1) list of shareholders 2) business registration and business license 3) list of foreign and Thai workers stating names, nationalities and positions 4) map indicating the location of the company 5) Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91) and 6) Value-added tax registration (Por Ngor Dor 20) , etc.

Copy of educational records of the applicant and letters of recommendation from the prior employers, identifying job description and length of service time.

As for Penang,

they will like to see

Copy of corporate documents all stamped and signed by a director; namely 1) list of shareholders 2) business registration and business license 3) Value-added tax registration (Por Ngor Dor 20) 4) An original letter of invitation on company letterhead from the business host in Thailand.

Your actual Passport or Travel Document.

(Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).

1 copy of Passport or Travel Document

(Picture page)

1 application form

(completed and signed by the applicant.)

2 photos (Passport-type photo, 2” x 2”, color, front-view, taken within 6 months, and write your name and last name on the back of each photo).

The WP 3 approval letter from the Ministry Labour and Social Welfare.

For Cambodia add everything needed for Penang but

add

List of foreign and Thai workers stating names, nationalities and positions

copy of details of business operation of business host in Thailand

www.lawyer.th.com

I do find amusement in that Sunblest Asia obviously ain't sure what to make of you.

Glad to be so amusing. My reply seem the same as reading a warranty card on a pillow It did seem rather boring to me. :o

By the way, add this item required in Cambodia for the non-B...

Balance sheet, Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the past 2 years.

If you are a start up company applying for a non B for yourself or an employee, avoid Cambodia as the place to obtain a non B.

The same goes for Thai retirement visas in Cambodia. You simply won't obtain one.

www.lawyer.th.com