British kick-boxer to be extradited to Thailand over murder of US Marine

Lite Beer

Have you decided on how many knives the accused apparently stole from the 7-11 yet Nisa? You seemed to be unsure.

Not that it would matter much given the blood stained knife found at the scene of the murder was reported by the police as a different knife altogether.

You also seem to be holding onto your forensic evidence claim, what forensic evidence is there? A simple list with the sources linked please. Not likely's or probablys like your last attempt.

Where is your report of the RTP even having the accused's fingerprints and DNA? Or do you not know if they even have them?

Please answer, thanks.

Edited by hehehoho

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dashawn loved life, his family, his military brothers, his girlfriend and her son and all of his friends he made in Thailand

May the barworking single mother GF he shacked up with get justice.

Wonder if the father of her child was jealous at all, quite common for the single-mother barworkers to have poor, angry, drug addicted ex-partners... or even partners (no ex) that the foreign sponsor doesn't know about.

Oh Nisa, please send me a pm and I will happily back up my claim, it is verifiable, you will not be the first person to have egg on you face following this course of action.

I am not the type of person that wants to lie to make themselves sound glamorous, it is my old career, whether you believe facts or not is up to you, however i am happy to offer proof if you so desire, i know facts are not your strong point when engaging in your 'mind closed, my opinion is the only opinion bull in a china shop' routine, but at some point in your life you will need to understand that some people have more experience than you in certain matters.

I will again reiterate and point out that this is real life and not some American film, there are NO credible witnesses to the actual crime, there is one witness that has now recanted her statement, there is circumstantial evidence, and as yet we are not aware of any forensic evidence, however in a UK or European court the standard of forensic gathering in thailand, as well as evidential gathering from witnesses will just not cut the mustard.

Have you decided on how many knives the accused apparently stole from the 7-11 yet Nisa? You seemed to be unsure.

Not that it would matter much given the blood stained knife found at the scene of the murder was reported by the police as a different knife altogether.

You also seem to be holding onto your forensic evidence claim, what forensic evidence is there? A simple list with the sources linked please. Not likely's or probablys like your last attempt.

Where is your report of the RTP even having the accused's fingerprints and DNA? Or do you not know if they even have them?

Please answer, thanks.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, you have it all wrong, Nisa just believes that speculation is enough when a good old american boy has died, no evidence is needed, just speculation, hearsay, and circumstantial evidence.

the fact is she knows nothing about this apart from what she has read, if she can list the forensic evidence i would love to read it myself, it might help this discussion

I am not the type of person that wants to lie to make themselves sound glamorous, it is my old career, whether you believe facts or not is up to you, however i am happy to offer proof if you so desire, i know facts are not your strong point when engaging in your 'mind closed, my opinion is the only opinion bull in a china shop' routine, but at some point in your life you will need to understand that some people have more experience than you in certain matters.

lol, I hope you were joking when you said 'sound glamorous'

hell, I believe you, I'd be more inclined to lie and say I wasn't a policeman, it isn't a career renowned for attracting the sharpest tools in the shed.

I will again reiterate and point out that this is real life and not some American film, there are NO credible witnesses to the actual crime, there is one witness that has now recanted her statement, there is circumstantial evidence, and as yet we are not aware of any forensic evidence, however in a UK or European court the standard of forensic gathering in thailand, as well as evidential gathering from witnesses will just not cut the mustard.

Who cares? If he is extradited he is found guilty, if he is not it will be because of human rights issues

there is one witness that has now recanted her statement

When did she recant her statements? Or is this another case where your police background has failed you ... in this case understanding of the term "recant"

So let me ask this question again since it went unanswered earlier by the Aldhouse backers.

Does the UK normally give the OK for extradition if there was not overwhelming evidence against one of it's citizens? Again for wanna be QC's hehe and random, YES or NO?

You know what I find hilarous (if not so sad) is they actually don't see how silly they are coming off. Not only with their lack of understanding of basic things like evidence, witnesses or their hardcore desire to believe opposite of what the facts to date indicate but also their on going rants about America and Americans and then accusing others, who have not once brought into the arguments generalizations of Americans or Britts as being anti-Brit or pro-American while they then go on to make bigoted comments.

hell, I believe you, I'd be more inclined to lie and say I wasn't a policeman, it isn't a career renowned for attracting the sharpest tools in the shed.

:lol: good one, at last a sense of humour.

The human right issue is an issue though, sadly the Liberals in my country have made such a fuss that people that should not be protected are protected, that said if i was on the end of a malicious prosecution (and I am not saying that this is) then i would be grateful from the human rights act.

So let me ask this question again since it went unanswered earlier by the Aldhouse backers.

Does the UK normally give the OK for extradition if there was not overwhelming evidence against one of it's citizens? Again for wanna be QC's hehe and random, YES or NO?

I am not a QC, have never claimed to be one, or claimed I want to be one. if you want to ask your question in a normal civilised way without trying to take the piss or belittle people then we can engage in conversation, as for now i will treat your post and attempt at pis taking with the contempt it deserves.

When did she recant her statements? Or is this another case where your police background has failed you ... in this case understanding of the term "recant"

Recant: To make a formal retraction or disavowal of (a statement or belief to which one has previously committed oneself).

So at first she saw the fight, then later she claims to have not seen the fight, simply saw someone escaping through a broken door, you do the maths.

Recant: To make a formal retraction or disavowal of (a statement or belief to which one has previously committed oneself).

So at first she saw the fight, then later she claims to have not seen the fight, simply saw someone escaping through a broken door, you do the maths.

Actually her quotes are that she saw the fight. It would be almost impossible for her to not see the fight given she was with the victim and being driven home by him when he was first stabbed when he arrived at his home.She didn't recant anything and you are simply going by initial reports (no quotes from her) of the news. You act as if you were born yesterday and haven't seen stories develop and facts being incorrect initially in reports.Please show just 1 quote from her where she said she didn't see the fight.

She said "at first it didn't look like he [Aldhouse] had anything. We didn't know he had a knife because his hands were in his pockets." The men fought and Aldhouse pulled out his knife and stabbed Longfellow twice.

Please show just 1 quote from her where she has recanted the above. You continue to say she recanted and even provide a definition of the word recant ... surely you must be able to provide a link showing she formally recanted this statement.

Edited by Nisa

Please answer, thanks.

Nisa? :huh:

You know what I find hilarous (if not so sad) is they actually don't see how silly they are coming off. Not only with their lack of understanding of basic things like evidence, witnesses or their hardcore desire to believe opposite of what the facts to date indicate but also their on going rants about America and Americans and then accusing others, who have not once brought into the arguments generalizations of Americans or Britts as being anti-Brit or pro-American while they then go on to make bigoted comments.

you have been asked many times to give your sources for evidence, such as forensic evidence, on which you are trying to base facts rather than opinions, yet you say we are coming off as being silly.

lets just knock this on the head shall we with some simple closed questions.

Nisa,

1. do you have a list of the forensic evidence for this case?

2. do you agree that since there is no credible witness to the death that forensic evidence is what will resolve this matter?

2 simple questions, even you can answer these with a yes or no, come on we know you can do it, everyone is relying on you :rolleyes:

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for you to respond to my question.

Sorry your higness, my life does not depend on jumping to attention when you ask a question , however you will see that I have already responded prior to your attempt to belittle me or attempt to make me look like I am a fool, :whistling:

I am not a QC, have never claimed to be one, or claimed I want to be one. if you want to ask your question in a normal civilised way without trying to take the piss or belittle people then we can engage in conversation, as for now i will treat your post and attempt at pis taking with the contempt it deserves.

NP random. I resubmit the qestion:

Does the UK normally give the OK for extradition if there was not overwhelming evidence against one of it's citizens? Again for hehe and random, YES or NO?

Don't know. Can only guess (probably the same as you).

Audrey Phillips (who was extradited by the UK to the US, and then found not guilty and sent back) might have an opinion on it though.

THE Galveston jury which cleared Audrey Phillips heard evidence that to have murdered her husband she would have to have fired the lethal shot while unconscious.

Seems like the UK isn't exactly the most dependable at looking at evidence in extradition cases.

Edited by hehehoho

Does the UK normally give the OK for extradition if there was not overwhelming evidence against one of it's citizens? Again for hehe and random, YES or NO?

i guess when you start giving simple answers to simple questions we may be tempted to join in, feel free to answer the questions you have been asked many times, based on YOUR knowledge of an actual event.

the question you are asking me has an answer based on fact that can be found from a simple internet search and as such you do not need my opinion on it.

oh, by the way, i am still waiting for your pm, i guess we can put that to bed now then can we??

Edited by random

Blood on the knives

And no, I don't have a list and never claimed to but only an ignorant person would believe there is no forensic evidence in the case.

2. do you agree that since there is no credible witness to the death that forensic evidence is what will resolve this matter?

You are claiming there is no credible witness. The girlfriend was given a ride home from the victim, she saw the stabbing according to her own words and her own words have not changed. There are also numerous witnesses to show motive, means and opportunities as well as connecting him to the murder weapon.

There are MANY witnesses in this case, there is also video and obviously will be forensic evidence .... but as an ex-policeman I can see how it is hard to comprehend such facts.

a little bit of propaganda there Nisa, who exactly are the aldhouse backers?

i certainly am not backing him, if he is guilty then he is guilty, this is about the rights and wrongs of extraditing him based on evidence, and not on backing him, get your facts straight and like I have said many times i am sure we can have a sensible conversation, but when you keep spouting nonsense comments like this then I really see no point engaging you.

right, lunch time :)

@ random

Unless you have picked up a new job here working with the BIB you have no idea how credible the witness is as you have no idea how credible the reporting has been.

These arguments over evidence are all such a waste of time seeing as it's probably not even going to determine his guilt, and no one knows <deleted> the evidence is exactly.

Blood on the knives

And no, I don't have a list and never claimed to but only an ignorant person would believe there is no forensic evidence in the case.

You are claiming there is no credible witness. The girlfriend was given a ride home from the victim, she saw the stabbing according to her own words and her own words have not changed. There are also numerous witnesses to show motive, means and opportunities as well as connecting him to the murder weapon.

There are MANY witnesses in this case, there is also video and obviously will be forensic evidence .... but as an ex-policeman I can see how it is hard to comprehend such facts.

Who's blood is on the knives? one persons, 2 people??? This is a simple question that will show whether both men were stabbed, do you know for a fact that Aldhouse did not receive stab wounds/ what if one of the knives contains blood from neither longfellow or aldhouse?

there is a video to the murder?? really? where is this?? oh wait, there is video of circumstantial evidence.

And I repeat, there are NO witnesses to the actual event, the one witness has given contradictory evidence and as such her testimony will be ripped to shreds.

ok lunch time, as for my police background, you still seem to question this, i have given you the option of sending me a pm, put up or shut up, just accept that some people know more than you on certain subjects.

Blood on the knives

Link to your source where Aldhouse's blood, or any of his DNA or prints were found at the scene please Nisa. Aldhouse's blood was found the scene? On the knife(knives?)? Link to your source please.

Thanks.

So you don't know if there's any forensic evidence to place Aldhouse at the scene of the murder? Is that correct Nisa?

There are MANY witnesses in this case,

Though none that witnessed the murder, other than the conflicting reports of the GF. Is that correct Nisa?

there is also video

Other than the accused apparently taking a knife (or knives?) from a 7-11. Not that a 7-11 knife was the one found bloodied at the murder scene (reported)? So there's no video evidence of the actual murder then?

obviously will be forensic evidence ....

So you don't actually know if there is or there isn't, and can't link to one report stating that RTP even have the accused's dna or prints? Is that correct Nisa.

Yes or no please Nisa. (I think I've asked that before but you seem quite incapable of answering any of these questions about your 'claims'.

Thanks.

Edited by hehehoho

Who's blood is on the knives? one persons, 2 people???

Forensics will tell us this .... but you keep claiming there is no forensic evidence. This is a simple question that will show whether both men were stabbed, do you know for a fact that Aldhouse did not receive stab wounds/ what if one of the knives contains blood from neither longfellow or aldhouse?

But using logic and given the statements by police that Alhouse probably had injuries then it very possible after the victim was stabbed outside and then ran in the house, it is very likely the second knife, reported to belong to the house, was used by the victim to defend himself.

there is a video to the murder?? really? where is this?? oh wait, there is video of circumstantial evidence.

I never said there was a video of the murder. Again your police background is really failing you in terms of understanding what evidence is or being able to comprehend simple statements from me ... in this case video evidence of the suspect stealing a knife that is linked to the murder.

And I repeat, there are NO witnesses to the actual event, the one witness has given contradictory evidence and as such her testimony will be ripped to shreds.

You can repeat this all you want but the FACT REMAINS THAT YOU CANNOT PRODUCE ANY CONTRADICTORY QUOTES FROM THIS WITNESS

Are there really people here who believe Alhouse didn't more than likely commit this murder given all the info we have to date?

Yes, he deserves his day in court (in Thailand) but to not believe he more than likely committed this murder at this point is simply being out of touch with reality or living in fantasy land.

Interesting that no matter how many times I ask that neither hehe or random can produce one quote from the girlfriend showing she ever contradicted what she saw. Yet, the continue to go on saying she has or has "recanted" (LAMO) her statements.

And still mind numbing to me that an ex-policeman would use the word recant in such an incorrect way .. especially when there is not one link they can show where the girl has been quoted making different statements.

[

i guess when you start giving simple answers to simple questions we may be tempted to join in, feel free to answer the questions you have been asked many times, based on YOUR knowledge of an actual event.

the question you are asking me has an answer based on fact that can be found from a simple internet search and as such you do not need my opinion on it.

oh, by the way, i am still waiting for your pm, i guess we can put that to bed now then can we??

PM for what? I can't recall ever writing or even thinking about a PM.

BTW my simple yes or no questions were directed to hehe as first he accused me of not knowing anything about this news story, then when I proved him wrong by saying I was at the bar where the fight started, he turns into an arse and asks " so you were at the murder scene"? What a dumb arse question. Nice sidestep of the yes and no answer in regards to extradition as we all know countries do not extradite based on a whim from a SE Asian country :).

>>feel free to answer the questions you have been asked many times,

What question has been asked of me many times?

[

PM for what? I can't recall ever writing or even thinking about a PM.

BTW my simple yes or no questions were directed to hehe as first he accused me of not knowing anything about this news story, then when I proved him wrong by saying I was at the bar where the fight started, he turns into an arse and asks " so you were at the murder scene"? What a dumb arse question. Nice sidestep of the yes and no answer in regards to extradition as we all know countries do not extradite based on a whim from a SE Asian country :).

>>feel free to answer the questions you have been asked many times,

What question has been asked of me many times?

He called you Nisa before so I don't think attention to detail is his strong point :)

Nisa, I have previously listed the source for the conflicting reports of the GF.

The source cannot be linked to or quoted on Thaivisa due to legal issues, see the forum rules.

The name of the newspaper is Phuket Wan, and the report was that she was asleep, was woken by the noise, went to the livingroom to see the vidtim on the ground and 'a man' leaving through the broken glass/door.

Now where are your answers to my yes or no questions, or do you have to ignore this too?

Nisa, I have previously listed the source for the conflicting reports of the GF.

The source cannot be linked to or quoted on Thaivisa due to legal issues, see the forum rules.

The name of the newspaper is Phuket Wan, and the report was that she was asleep, was woken by the noise, went to the livingroom to see the vidtim on the ground and 'a man' leaving through the broken glass/door.

Now where are your answers to my yes or no questions, or do you have to ignore this too?

So, as I stated ... there are absolutely NO quotes from this girl showing she gave conflicting statements and there are no reports in the press or by the police that state the girl gave conflicting statements not even the press in the UK or reports of the lawyers for Alhouse using such claims to fight extradition. In fact, the only quotes from the girl say she did see the murder. You simply are going by one English based Thai newspaper which has also got a lot of other facts wrong and ignoring the girls own words that have been reported in both the Thai and world press.

Edited by Nisa