British kick-boxer to be extradited to Thailand over murder of US Marine

Lite Beer

if you think Thai courts will consider a bargirl's account reputable (whether changed or not), you clearly don't know Thailand at all! She would get a better hearing in a UK court as long as her story hasn't changed.

Yes, I know you have stated already that she will have zero credibility with the judges because of where she works and is a single mother. This of course is why nobody can ever be convicted of crimes against women bar workers who are single mothers unless witnessed by a citizen who is upstanding .... in other words, basically no conviction for any crimes in a bar. LMAO

For your claim of wanting him to get a fair trial and not being able to get one in Thailand, you are making good points as to why he will get a MORE fair trial in Thailand.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you think Thai courts will consider a bargirl's account reputable (whether changed or not), you clearly don't know Thailand at all! She would get a better hearing in a UK court as long as her story hasn't changed.

Yes, I know you have stated already that she will have zero credibility with the judges because of where she works and is a single mother. This of course is why nobody can ever be convicted of crimes against women bar workers who are single mothers unless witnessed by a citizen who is upstanding .... in other words, basically no conviction for any crimes in a bar. LMAO

For your claim of wanting him to get a fair trial and not being able to get one in Thailand, you are making good points as to why he will get a MORE fair trial in Thailand.

<deleted> stop making things up! I never said it had anything to do with her being a single mother.

Edit - she was/is a bargirl in the Freedom bar....I live in Rawai and know that bar by reputation.... 'nuff said...

Edited by F1fanatic

<deleted> stop making things up! I never said it had anything to do with her being a single mother.

i apologize if I confused you with another poster.

What makes anyone think that his trial wouldn't be fair? The guy he allegedly killed was not wealthy, not influential, and there is nO one behind the scenes with any interest whatsoever in pushing through the prosecution of an innocent man. It's not like he killed the local mafia boss's son. Just two ordinary young sexpat nobodies.

That's not fair, the victim was a decorated Marine, not a sexpat nobody!

>>The woman was a barworker in the redlight district

Have you ever been to Freedom Bar? FYI, it's not like "redlight district bars" where there are ladies hanging out around the bar waiting for punters. In fact they all work behind the bar serving drinks,cleaning etc. and can't go with customers. In regards to your " redlight district"claim, Unless Soi Bangla moved down to the beach in Rawai, it certainly isn't a red light district. Over to you Sherlock!

Have you ever been to Freedom Bar? FYI, it's not like "redlight district bars" where there are ladies hanging out around the bar waiting for punters. In fact they all work behind the bar serving drinks,cleaning etc. and can't go with customers. In regards to your " redlight district"claim, Unless Soi Bangla moved down to the beach in Rawai, it certainly isn't a red light district. Over to you Sherlock!

You're kidding right?? The bar staff are not hookers ready to go with anyone for a 'bar fine'???

You're kidding right?? The bar staff are not hookers ready to go with anyone for a 'bar fine'???

Not kidding F1. Go ahead and try ( even if you are a female).

I'd love to add some photos of the Freedom bar, but have no idea how to do it and am not even sure whether I still have them.

Basically, they were taken around Xmas with the bar staff all in hooker 'Father Xmas' clothes and sitting on old farangs' laps...

So you don't know what he stole (if he stole anything) from the 7-11, is that correct?

Two knives were thrown on the ground at the 7/11. He picked them both up and off he went. So yes, he stole a minimum of 2 knives from the 7/11

Edited by lennois

I'd love to add some photos of the Freedom bar, but have no idea how to do it and am not even sure whether I still have them.

Basically, they were taken around Xmas with the bar staff all in hooker 'Father Xmas' clothes and sitting on old farangs' laps...

Thai2146_gallery2.jpg

Thai2121_gallery2.jpg

Thai2406_gallery2.jpg

Thai2146_gallery2.jpg

Look like a real Soi Cowboy type place dry.gif

But it is 100% irrelevant if there are working girls there or not. What is interesting is how quick some decide all the girls here (specifically the girlfriend) must be bargirls if they work here while also acting as if the suspect in this case didn't almost surely kill the victim in this case despite the fact there is a plethora of evidence saying he did the deed..

Edited by Nisa

Actually some of us are making NO judgements until we hear the court case.

Its you that is convinced of the result before hearing all the evidence.

That is a nice concept but unrealistic to believe anyone reading about this story is not going to have opinions and beliefs based on the info available ... including you who says he won't get a fair trial in Thailand and the judges will not believe the girlfriend because you are convinced she is a bar girl.

I think 2-people have been executed in the last 8 or 10 years.

Again your information is inaccurate and misleading. The numbers are higher than that.

There were 2 executed in a month in 2009, and 4 in 2003 by lethal injection after it replaced machine-gunning as the preferred method.

How many since 2009 since executions began again in earnest I'm not sure but there definitely have been several others.

http://www.amnesty.o...-years-20090826

Further:

"Between 1984 and 2002, Chavoret Jaruboon shot dead 55 prisoners."

http://www.richardbarrow.com/thai-prison-life/thailands-death-penalty.html

Edited by Oberkommando

Sorry Nisa, you seem to have ignored this?

Ok, you win ... there will be no forensic evidence in the case and the blood on the knives will be determined to be from a dog without doing any forensic testing.

Why are you talking about the future? You said there was forensic evidence linking Aldhouse to the murder scene. Was this a figment of your imagination or can you show a source to your claim? (please answer without reverting to childish nonsense as per previous, thanks.)

But I have to ask Mr. Mason ... what of your continued claims of the witness to the murder not being credible? Do you think that you can sway the judges in the case to believe she is not credible because of a reporter(s) reporting inaccurately as opposed to there not being one instance showing she SHE SAID anything but that she was there when the murder took place?

As I have always said, the reports of her testimony are conflicting, her actual reports may be conflicting or they may not, do you know that they are just conflicting reports? Source please.

Thanks.

I think 2-people have been executed in the last 8 or 10 years.

Again your information is inaccurate and misleading. The numbers are higher than that.

There were 2 executed in a month in 2009, and 4 in 2003

Actually this makes me accurate .... 2 executions in the last 8 years. That is unless you don't understand the word "or" and ignore the fact that I said "I think" to indicate I was not exactly sure. And of course there is absolutely nothing misleading in my statement what-so-ever.

But thanks for the details even if you felt some need to try prove me wrong "again" unsuccessfully.

Edited by Nisa

So that photo without any other knowledge of Freedom except for the "reputation" that you've heard about brings you to this judgement? I've known the proprietor and the establishment since it opened and it has always been a no bar fine no taking girls bar since it opened. Have all the wait staff been lying to all the punters that are within earshot of me for the past multiple years whenever any punter mentions a bar fine?

BTW, I see the photo in question that you are talking about and how is that different than any bar in the UK, OZ,SA, USA or anywhere else during Christmas? Do you and hehe know something that I don't?

How many since 2009 since executions began again in earnest I'm not sure but there definitely have been several others.

source please

There is no link because he is mistaken (again), as well as appearing to be misleading in his wording ... as if there was something to prevent executions from 2003 to 2008 that was changed in 2009 that made them begin again.

Edited by Nisa

Phuket police Lt. Col. Anukul Nooket said that when Longfellow
and his Thai girlfriend
returned to his rental home, Aldhouse came from behind and fatally stabbed Longfellow.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for Aldhouse, based on what they consider
strong eyewitness evidence from Longfellow's girlfriend
, Nooket said.

http://edition.cnn.c...TelG3&wom=false

(CNN, not a Thailand based English newspaper)

Edited by Nisa

It must be true then, if the Thai police are claiming it in a case that they've lost massive face over. Was that the same Lt.Col that claimed Aldhouse would never get off Phuket, and then that they'll have him extradited and back on Phuket within a week? :rolleyes:

Those lovely police down there sure do need to save face on this one. And the authorities on Phuket are as honest as the day is long. :lol:

Edited by hehehoho

Oi saw the Brit approach her boyfriend from behind.

She said
"
At first it didn't look like he [Aldhouse] had anything. We didn't know he had a knife because his hands were in his pockets
"
She said
a fistfight began between the American and the Brit and the latter pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Longfellow twice in the chest.

http://www.theepocht...ent/view/41181/

http://www.nationmul...g-30136024.html

There are no other "quotes from the girlfriend" to contradict her above statement that she saw what happened and not one news report even remotely suggesting she changed her story. But of course this doesn't stop some from saying she either didn't see what happened or that she is not credible and/or has changed her story.

Edited by Nisa

Personal attack, nonsense posts, and posts with racist overtones have been removed.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

She said"At first it didn't look like he [Aldhouse] had anything. We didn't know he had a knife because his hands were in his pockets"

That is simply astounding English ability for a (presumably uneducated) menial Thai worker. One really has to compliment her on being on par with a native English speaker. :rolleyes:

Just like the native English speaking editors at that newspaper.

Edited by hehehoho

She said"At first it didn't look like he [Aldhouse] had anything. We didn't know he had a knife because his hands were in his pockets"

That is simply astounding English ability for a (presumably uneducated) menial Thai worker. One really has to compliment her on being on par with a native English speaker. :rolleyes:

For the farang benefit l would suggest she had a little help with translation eh. :rolleyes:

Steelepulse - "So that photo without any other knowledge of Freedom except for the "reputation" that you've heard about brings you to this judgement? I've known the proprietor and the establishment since it opened and it has always been a no bar fine no taking girls bar since it opened. Have all the wait staff been lying to all the punters that are within earshot of me for the past multiple years whenever any punter mentions a bar fine?

BTW, I see the photo in question that you are talking about and how is that different than any bar in the UK, OZ,SA, USA or anywhere else during Christmas? Do you and hehe know something that I don't?

"

What the hell! How on earth have you seen the (personal) photos I am talking about??!!

And actually yes, the pubs I frequented in the UK did not have bar staff running around in tiny Father Xmas mini-skirts - although admittedly they did normally have a bit of tinsel round their neck and 'flashing' Xmas type earrings. But this aside, I'm VERY interested to hear how you have seen the "photo" I'm talking about :shock1:!

For the farang benefit l would suggest she had a little help with translation eh. :rolleyes:

????????????

Are some people so limited in their ability to comprehend that that they can't realize this "may" be a translation of what she said? and are there really people posting here that have not seen quotes from people, such as world leaders, in their native tongue even though the comments were made in a different language????????

There really should be some kind of age verification before they allow people to participate in adult conversation here.

????????????

Are some people so limited in their ability to comprehend that that they can't realize this "may" be a translation of what she said? and are there really people posting here that have not seen quotes from people, such as world leaders, in their native tongue even though the comments were made in a different language????????

There really should be some kind of age verification before they allow people to participate in adult conversation here.

I was referring to the girl friend, so don't get your knickers in a twist eh. :rolleyes: