• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe.

The troll's got a colourful imagination, I'll give her that. :rolleyes:

Now any chance of leaving your trolling behind for a bit and return to the actual topic? Or are you too worked up and need to vent? :ermm:

The topic of whether or not Aldhouse should be extradited? I thought that WAS the topic?

It is, seems you got a bit worked up and begun making up lies about other posters.

Tut Tut. I think you need to re-read the forum rules before you're given a little holiday.

Lies? Such as? Have you been backed in to a corner, or is there another reason you refuse to support your premise?

>>You laugh at and ridicule the notion that somebody else could have committed the murder,

When there's an eyewitness, it's kind of difficult to dispute.

The one reported to have slept through the whole thing?

Who also happens to give 'her' quotes in perfect, fluent English at the level of a native speaker? Hmmm.

Amazing Thailand.

>>You laugh at and ridicule the notion that somebody else could have committed the murder,

The one reported to have slept through the whole thing?

Who also happens to give 'her' quotes in perfect, fluent English at the level of a native speaker? Hmmm.

Amazing Thailand.

If she was interviewed by the press, it would have been in Thai and then translated. That has been explained to you repeatedly, but you keep coming back to it as if the question has never been addressed. Is that the best you can do? You're like a broken record.

Don't run away from this hehe. What's your answer besides she's not credible because her English is too good and she works in a bar?

^^ There at her interview were you? I have to guess not. Why do you keep on trying to make up 'facts' that are nothing of the sort? (trolling?)

^ Just a bit confused as your lies about me seem to be changing? :huh:

The interview was conducted by a Thai person of a Thai person. Can you provide a single good reason why a Thai person would interview another Thai person in English?

No...didn't think so.

^^ Well I'm going out in a few minutes, if that's allowed. :rolleyes:

As for an answer, I'm afraid I didn't see a question. I'm sure there's lots of information reported on the so called 'witness' in this thread. Though some reports are that she was asleep and only woke up as 'a man' was leaving through the door. Take a look through the thread perhaps.

^ Because it's for an English language newspaper. :blink:

Makes you wonder just how colourful they got when 'translating' them (if that's the case as you now claim).

Edited by hehehoho

Well I'm going out in a few minutes, if that's allowed. :rolleyes:

As for an answer, I'm afraid I didn't see a question. I'm sure there's lots of information reported on the 'witness' in this thread. Though some reports are that she was asleep and only woke up as 'a man' was leaving through the door. Take a look through the thread perhaps.

Be sure to wear your helmet. Over your tinfoil hat.

And be sure to give us your answers when you return.

Well I'm going out in a few minutes, if that's allowed. :rolleyes:

As for an answer, I'm afraid I didn't see a question. I'm sure there's lots of information reported on the 'witness' in this thread. Though some reports are that she was asleep and only woke up as 'a man' was leaving through the door. Take a look through the thread perhaps.

Read the news reports instead of the thread where you have the majority of posts. In the reports you'll see where she clearly identifies the culprit.

So now back to my question below:

>>Don't run away from this hehe. What's your answer besides she's not credible because her English is too good and she works in a bar?

Well going from reports she's either changing her story or one of the reports is wrong. (there's more than one news report on it you know).

I don't believe anyone on here can factually say which one it is, no matter how much they want to believe.

Edited by hehehoho

It is, seems you got a bit worked up and begun making up lies about other posters.

Tut Tut. I think you need to re-read the forum rules before you're given a little holiday.

Forum rules also stae that you cannot edit quotes like you did to me and... not give me an answer !!!

No question for you anymore mate. you are so keen on us reading things back this time do it yourself.

BTW I was there, the moment the fight started in the Freedom Bar. I know why as well. You seem to have a very extreme opinion about what happened and did not happen.

Have you ever been in said bar? Do you know what started the initial fight? Do you know the things Aldhouse said during the months leading up to this murder? I do not think so.

You are a troll !!

Thats it.

No question for you anymore mate. you are so keen on us reading things back this time do it yourself.

BTW I was there, the moment the fight started in the Freedom Bar.

And then you left?

Pity, as you could have been a good witness, to the accused going off to murder someone or going home to sleep it off.

PS, the answers to your other questions are all 'no, only as reported'. The same as everyone else with regards to the actual crime, inc. yourself - the murder.

Edited by hehehoho

If he gets put in a Thai prison, he may wish he had received the death sentence instead.

where is your compassion, this man is a british citisen .

bring him back home ,

to enjoy the luxuries @ one of the queen liz hotels .

:jap:

hang em high :ph34r:

Yes, naturally. He threatened to kill someone in a bar, went to the nearest 7-11 in a barefoot rage and stole some knives, and a few minutes later the person he threatened to kill ended up being stabbed to death by someone fitting his description. All a big, tragic coincidence for Mr. Aldhouse, really. Let's be nice to him!

He threatened to kill someone in a bar

Link please to source please.

Or are you making stuff up again?

Anyway, have a good night. :)

The only one making things up here, just to be a troll, is you hehehoho.

The steroided out freakazoid Aldhouse had also yelled out in a prior circumstance "can I just kill one farang". Fact.

hehehoho, quit being a dumbass and posting here things you really don't know about.

He threatened to kill someone in a bar

Link please to source please.

Or are you making stuff up again?

Anyway, have a good night. :)

Bubblegum knows the answer to that...why not ask him?

Yes I leave when a man like that wants to "bite my nose off" coward? common sense !

Multiple witnesses heard his threats but you will not believe any off them.

Yes, naturally. He threatened to kill someone in a bar, went to the nearest 7-11 in a barefoot rage and stole some knives, and a few minutes later the person he threatened to kill ended up being stabbed to death by someone fitting his description. All a big, tragic coincidence for Mr. Aldhouse, really. Let's be nice to him!

The sad part is, good lawyers find ways to make the most obvious sound implausible... and vice versa.