Fishing Shops East Side

PatongPete

Well i put it thru google translate language not recognised

Pete did you forget to put IQ between the pete and hok roi?

R U MENSA

Obviously you don;t know about fishing reels or you would understand. The option for a solid reel is the REAL DEAL in REELS.. go out now!

Mr Moo - probably the most expensive tackle shop on the island.

As for refurbished Penns - about a year ago a spate of robberires on the game Fishing boats in Chalong could very well be the source. I lost 3 Penns and 2 Shimanos one night!!!!

I was afraid of that part. Now, who is cheaper and has good stuff??? Recomendations???? Where do you go?

Mr Moo - probably the most expensive tackle shop on the island.

As for refurbished Penns - about a year ago a spate of robberires on the game Fishing boats in Chalong could very well be the source. I lost 3 Penns and 2 Shimanos one night!!!!

I was afraid of that part. Now, who is cheaper and has good stuff??? Recomendations???? Where do you go?

I get mine in Singapore or Dubai and either get someone to hand carry or bring them in myself. Do not Mail Order as Customs class Fishing Equipment as Luxury Goods and put over 30% on Top. Not only a year ago there was a spate of Robberies from boats. I had a lot of gear stolen a couple of months back luckily with an added incentive the Police managed to recover 75% and some of those involved were arrested. I know its a hassle but take your gear home with you after fishing when a decent rod and real costs more than a motorbike it makes sense. Tight Lines