Best Option For Even Short Stamps

I have looked at the pinned thread, but a lot of these reports are pretty old.

Latest Reports Of Getting A Visa In The Region

If I've had a TR, single entry, then an ED visa 2+ years, then a double entry TR, what's the best option given all the changes in the last few weeks to get another visa?

I am married to a Thai, but we have yet to do all our paperwork for an "Non-O",and are now regretting it big time.

If I can get just one more TR visa, that will give enough time for me to handle the "Non-O".

What embassy should I go to?

Am bringing Thai wife w/ signed letter asking for just one more visa.

-saanya

Do you have a registered marriage at district office? If you do most any Consulate will issue you a non immigrant O visa for 90 day entry with copy of that/wife id card and her home register. KL will provide one year multi entry with 100k in a bank account and Savannakhet has provided recently without that requirement from at least one report.

By paperwork for Non O believe you have the financials of a one year extension of stay from Immigration in mind rather than a visa.

Unfortunately we didn't have time to register the wedding/ do the amphur marriage.

Lost not 1, but 2 of my relatives out of country after the wedding, and that sort of took up the bandwidth we may well have applied to getting our papers sorted. (like going to BKK and getting the embassy affidavit, returning, doing amphur wedding).

This was during a time when for 5 years running, various associates of mine had been doing back to back to back visa runs to Laos, so we didn't feel the squeeze until the rules suddenly changed. -but that's all hindsight at this stage.

Now it's more a matter of just buying time somehow, -only 2 days left on the existing stamp.