My Thai Wife'S Annoying Habits

3billygoats

Ian, where you been? Haven't seen you post for a while.

Shopping. Drives me bats how she will take 10 minutes to chose the right apple. Then the standard sulks and quiet time. But she's still precious. ;)

Geez F1, lighten up a bit will you.

Another nail on the head, I know other countries have their stereotypes and idiosyncracies, but it seems Thai women are just pre-programmed with certain behaviors :blink:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shopping. Drives me bats how she will take 10 minutes to chose the right apple. Then the standard sulks and quiet time. But she's still precious. ;)

Another nail on the head, I know other countries have their stereotypes and idiosyncracies, but it seems Thai women are just pre-programmed with certain behaviors :blink:

F1 is a farang female. Albeit delusional insofar as she has absolutely no idea of her 'faults and habits' (sic).

F1 is a farang female. Albeit delusional insofar as she has absolutely no idea of her 'faults and habits' (sic).

Unlike you, I am v aware of my faults - one of which is little tolerance of people like you.

Which is why I ended our friendship.

The trouble n strife. Her Indoors and She who must be obeyed.

List of complaints, but not confined to, the following;

Always make me breakfast in bed – just can’t stand that. :annoyed:

Slippers next to the bed in the morning – arrggghhhh

Clothes laid neatly out for after I’ve taken a shower – grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Always lets me have the TV remote – that really makes my blood boil. :bah:

Always ensures an adequate supply of beverages chilled in fridge – I mean, that is just sheer pathetic that is...

Never ever says no to a bit of horizontal folk-dancing and is always eager to please in that department – where will it end, I’m fed up.

Drives me home when I’m to hammered to do so – pathetic!

Cuts my finger and toenails – sheer toadying that is, completely transparent.

Washes and waxes the car, mows the lawn and empties the trash – give me a break. Don’t you just hate it when they do that!

I spoke to a therapist about these appaling behaviours and she suggested I file for divorce but I thought to myself ;what the heck, Ill divorce this one and the next one will probably be just as bad”. So I’m gonna give the current wife just one last chance to mend her ways. :wub:

BTW – she’s got a sister!

Unlike you, I am v aware of my faults - one of which is little tolerance of people like you.

Which is why I ended our friendship.

No idea what you're talking about (?!). But have seen your many troll like posts regarding inter racial relationships on this forum.

Perhaps intolerance and self-righteousness to be the faults within yourself you are as yet unaware?

So neither of your failed marriages had anything to do with inadequacies on your part... :rolleyes:.

Define inadequacies. There is a HUGE difference between being inadequate and not bowing to every whim that a partner makes. No, I am not inadequate. That is why I continue to say that a lot of people who are married should actually be single. Not everyone suits being shackled to another person for life. Too many people have unjustified expectations of what it takes to be married. Most of us have been sold a bill of goods with the true romance and love forever BS. Unfortunately, your life can be more than half over before you discover you've been hoodwinked.

I can say that my Thai wife is an angel compared to some of the western women that I had the misfortune of spending intimate time with. Not generalizing - there are good western women also - I just didn't find any.

One little thing that does disturb me is leaving leftover food sitting on the table for 2 or 3 hours and then happily eating it. I am used to putting left over food in the refrigerator.

But no complaints - Thai women - I just love them!!

Ditto, despite Mrs R having done a 3-evening Food-Hygiene course in the UK, and got the certificate to prove it ! On the other hand, I have long suspected that chillies kill most bacteria, in Thai food. B)

Always make me breakfast in bed – just can’t stand that. :annoyed:

Clothes laid neatly out for after I’ve taken a shower – grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Always ensures an adequate supply of beverages chilled in fridge – I mean, that is just sheer pathetic that is...

Never ever says no to a bit of horizontal folk-dancing and is always eager to please in that department – where will it end, I’m fed up.

Drives me home when I’m to hammered to do so – pathetic!

Washes and waxes the car, mows the lawn and empties the trash – give me a break. Don’t you just hate it when they do that!

I spoke to a therapist about these appaling behaviours and she suggested I file for divorce but I thought to myself ;what the heck, Ill divorce this one and the next one will probably be just as bad”. So I’m gonna give the current wife just one last chance to mend her ways. :wub:

BTW – she’s got a sister!

AHHHH, what a sweet dream, BUT, then you woke up and the honeymoon was over.

Always make me breakfast in bed – just can't stand that. :annoyed:

Clothes laid neatly out for after I've taken a shower – grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Never ever says no to a bit of horizontal folk-dancing and is always eager to please in that department – where will it end, I'm fed up.

Drives me home when I'm to hammered to do so – pathetic!

Washes and waxes the car, mows the lawn and empties the trash – give me a break. Don't you just hate it when they do that!

I spoke to a therapist about these appaling behaviours and she suggested I file for divorce but I thought to myself ;what the heck, Ill divorce this one and the next one will probably be just as bad". So I'm gonna give the current wife just one last chance to mend her ways. :wub:

BTW – she's got a sister!

AHHHH, what a sweet dream, BUT, then you woke up and the honeymoon was over.

No, actually I woke up this morning to a steaming cup of English Breakfast tea (my fav) and a plate of freshly cooked pancakes and maple syrup. When will it ever end. I can' t take much more of this. Please, what can I do?

I'm sitting in front of the telly and the wife is feeding me peeled and seeded grapes. Call the police somebody! I need a divorce lawyer. One more grape and I'm outta here!

If you are happy and she is happy then that is all that matters. Although rare, there ARE people in your enviable position.

I'm sitting in front of the telly and the wife is feeding me peeled and seeded grapes. Call the police somebody! I need a divorce lawyer. One more grape and I'm outta here!

If you are happy and she is happy then that is all that matters. Although rare, there ARE people in your enviable position.

Meanwhile you need to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

You're lucky ! I only get "glef". Sometimes "glafe".

If we work on it, she can say "glep", or even "gleps"

Edited by Latindancer

You're lucky ! I only get "glef". Sometimes "glafe".

If we work on it, she can say "glep", or even "gleps"

Try "crisps" :D

" deeaah!...what you do?... it is only early morning..why you drink beer..you get headache again!"

"I go to market now..you want I buy more?"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Those few phrases are the best summary of "Thai Wifeness" I've ever seen.

There's some monitoring of you with slight admonition, concern for your health and temperament, and finally; organising the logistics of whatever makes you happy. Fantastic!

" deeaah!...what you do?... it is only early morning..why you drink beer..you get headache again!"

"I go to market now..you want I buy more?"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Those few phrases are the best summary of "Thai Wifeness" I've ever seen.

There's some monitoring of you with slight admonition, concern for your health and temperament, and finally; organising the logistics of whatever makes you happy. Fantastic!

I've stopped drinking during the week, it hinders my ability to do my job effectively.

So there I am resisting the temptation to open a bottle when I get a call from Mrs. Rakers, who had just finished work, asking "Want to come to the pub?" Needless to say, my weekday alcohol abstinence plan was delayed a week.

Apparently I and all other Farang are idiots. Whatever help or suggestions were offered all were treated with contempt even with my own knowledge that my input was correct.

"You Farang. You no understand."

I understand I am now happy without you and have moved on :lol: