Want To Put A Camera Mount On My Nsr

alexpoker

Hey guys.

I want to put a camera mount on my NSR. I have a video camera already. A Canon HF10. I spent a lot of money on it back in the day and don't really wanna spend more money on a Contour or GoPro camera, but am not totally closed to the idea.

Would I be able to put this mount on my NSR? Do I have to make holes on my bike to fit it on?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Adjustable-Tank-Mount-Motorcycle-Camera-GPS-/140394049918?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item20b023317e#ht_4549wt_1002

Thanks

Alex

Well I tried making my own home made mount and duct taped my camera to the tank. Too many vibrations tho and the windshield of my bike is not clear plastic either so the video didnt turn out well.

Such a shame really because I want to be able to show the speedometer when recording as well.

I might just go get a GoPro Hero camera.

Anyone have experiences with GoPro vs Countour cameras? I think Contours are more expensive but theres all kinda GPS stuff with the Contour as well.

GoPro is awesome, but Contour is a step above with better picture quality and a lot more options. My next camera will be a Contour.

FYI, if you're on a budget DirtShop still has some old model GoPro's on sale quite cheap.

Ride On!

Tony

Where is dirt shop? i have been down On nut a couple times but haven't been able to find it. Maybe I'm not going far enough. How far from off Sukhumvit is it?

GoPro is awesome, but Contour is a step above with better picture quality and a lot more options. My next camera will be a Contour.

FYI, if you're on a budget DirtShop still has some old model GoPro's on sale quite cheap.

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks for the info will look for it. is the old model capable to record HD quality? Thanks

Edited by Hili

You can check out Fast Corner in Pantip Plaza in Chiang Mai. Last time i went there they had a few on stock (they also have other goodies you might be interested in). A place on the 3rd Floor of Robinson's Airport Plaza also has some on their shelves.

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks for the info will look for it. is the old model capable to record HD quality? Thanks

No, it's not the new HD model, which is why it's cheap. They also have the HD model which I believe retails for around 12,xxx Baht

Ride On!

Tony

Where is dirt shop? i have been down On nut a couple times but haven't been able to find it. Maybe I'm not going far enough. How far from off Sukhumvit is it?

If you're coming from Sukhumvit, DirtShop will be on your right side and you'll need to pass it and U-turn back to get to it.

Map:

Dirtshop.jpg

I really can't recall how many km from Sukhumvit or the nearest cross soi but if you reach the Kanchanapisek ring road you've gone too far.

Hope this helps!

T