Good Spot For A Wedding In Hua Hin

tranquillize

My Thai fiance and I are planning a wedding early next year in Hua Hin. I'm wondering if anyone here has either had a wedding or attended a wedding in Hua Hin and can recommend a good hotel to host the event. We would like to be beachfront and have a nice area outside for the reception. Looking for something nice but not overly expensive (i.e. Sofitel). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

A friend of mine had his reception here a couple of years ago at a beach front restaurant called The Duke's at the end of Soi 51. It's open air right on the beach and the food and service were excellent. My wife helped his fiance go around town to all the hotels and beachfront restaurants and this place offered the best deal. It turned out great. This was a really big wedding, I would say 150 to 250 people attended the reception so if you're looking for a smaller venue this may not be the place.

The Duke's

Soi Hua Hin 51, Damrongraj Rd.,Hua Hin

77110 Prachuab Khirikhan

Phone: 032-515787

081-8662755

A friend of mine had his reception here a couple of years ago at a beach front restaurant called The Duke's at the end of Soi 51. It's open air right on the beach and the food and service were excellent. My wife helped his fiance go around town to all the hotels and beachfront restaurants and this place offered the best deal. It turned out great. This was a really big wedding, I would say 150 to 250 people attended the reception so if you're looking for a smaller venue this may not be the place.

The Duke's

Soi Hua Hin 51, Damrongraj Rd.,Hua Hin

77110 Prachuab Khirikhan

Phone: 032-515787

081-8662755

Thank you for the suggestion. I will check them out.

• 1 month later...

I would suggest you try the 'Anantastila' (I think that is the correct spelling) This lovely beach front hotel is located in Khoa Thoa some ten minutes south of HH. Lovely ambiance and gardens, I have eaten her many times and the food is good. Lovely gardens fronting the beach and would make a lovely background for wedding pictures.

Other restaurant of choice would be 'The Boat' located in the same area. They would probably give you the upper deck for the wedding party - again good food (Thai and European) at very reasonable prices. Good luck with the wedding.

Hi,

last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) the Duke's had been knocked down, either for refurbishment or to build something new. If the former case than it should all be back up and running long beforehand.

The Anantasila could be a good choice for sure.