So You Think You Are Quick

smedly

ghostrider from sweden makes these guys look like amateurs :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Bullshit, you can't compare Ghostrider going 336 on his Turbo Hyabusa on a highway to these guys going hell for leather as a group through the twisties.I have some Ghostrider videos and am amazed at his antics through traffic and the streets. His high speed runs through traffic on the highway are jaw dropping. But a bad comparison.

notice the guy on the trial bike having to use the whole road and a foot out to keep up, these guys are doing some impressive speeds too, very little below 100kmh right up to 260kmh, hairy stuff. Imppressive bit of riding skill

notice the guy on the trial bike having to use the whole road and a foot out to keep up, these guys are doing some impressive speeds too, very little below 100kmh right up to 260kmh, hairy stuff. Impressive bit of riding skill

The guy on the super-moto was doing really well but using a lot of road to hold his own. He came close a couple of times. I noticed the Gixxer cam had a moment around the 1:17 mark where he almost over cooked the corner. Lots of rear end chatter..whew..!. Had a feeling it would be only a matter of time before the Gixxer could open the taps and blast past. What was the yellow bike?

ghostrider from sweden makes these guys look like amateurs :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Bullshit, you can't compare Ghostrider going 336 on his Turbo Hyabusa on a highway to these guys going hell for leather as a group through the twisties.I have some Ghostrider videos and am amazed at his antics through traffic and the streets. His high speed runs through traffic on the highway are jaw dropping. But a bad comparison.

but it looks so much cooler with the police in pursuit driving their volvos :rolleyes:

ghostrider has other vids ,that was just the first one i found

theres one ,i think hes on his gsx-r and he turns around (backwards on his bike ) ,faces the cops and gives them the bird with both hands B)

Not a bad vid.

Done that sort of riding many times in LOS.

Not easy to find riders with the similar set of riding skills.

not easy finding riders willing to take the risks in LOS, unfortunately Thais do everything the wrong way - put yourself out there and it will bite you severely, leave this kind of madness to the track

Not a bad vid.

+1

Every once in a while i run up Doi Suthep and get into a good race.

Edited by KRS1

Not a bad vid.

not easy finding riders willing to take the risks in LOS, unfortunately Thais do everything the wrong way - put yourself out there and it will bite you severely, leave this kind of madness to the track

+1 I won't push that hard on the public roads, especially Thailand. Major crossing over to the wrong side of the road I on blind corners, that is just plain stupid and asking for trouble or causing trouble for someone unwarily coming the other way. Only a matter of time before you become a bonnet emblem. Leave the 'to the limit, knee down' riding for the track.

Not a bad vid.

More like not easy to find anyone dumb enough to do.... oh wait....what was i thinking? :crazy:

I agree with smedly and Garry, keep it to the track in LOS if you wanna live till next year. Even riding safely there are enough crazy drivers out there to get you killed.