• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Cafe New Orleans

Yoram

I thought it was quite good years ago, but it went downhill IMHO. I hope that the new owners can return it to its former glory.

Same here. A menu that did not move with the times and downward spiralling quality and presentation until I stopped going quite some years ago.

I thought it was quite good years ago, but it went downhill IMHO. I hope that the new owners can return it to its former glory.

Same here. A menu that did not move with the times and downward spiralling quality and presentation until I stopped going quite some years ago.

With all due respect to the former owners, I never liked the place for two reasons: 1) I could not find real New Orleans' style food there and 2) grossly overpriced.

With all due respect to the former owners, I never liked the place for two reasons: 1) I could not find real New Orleans' style food there and 2) grossly overpriced.

I never lived in New Orleans so I could not vouch for any authenticity but I will agree that their pricing was on the toppy side. However, when they delivered on quality, the price seemed largely a non issue.

Perhaps they became infamous not because they were good per se but because they were better than the alternatives at the time.

I never lived in New Orleans so I could not vouch for any authenticity but I will agree that their pricing was on the toppy side. However, when they delivered on quality, the price seemed largely a non issue.

Perhaps they became infamous not because they were good per se but because they were better than the alternatives at the time.

I never lived in NO either, but visited from time to time. With the amount of crab and other seafood available to them, they could have made some really good Cajun food (e.g. etouffe) hat was not too expensive. Portions? Well, are you talking about ribs? They seemed to focus on ribs. I hope the new owners try a different approach and focus on home-style Cajun cooking and serve it at a decent price. I would avoid the "fancy" approach that attempts to draw in high rollers.

Street Life, which shared a kitchen with the N.O. Cafe and offered much of its menu HAS closed. Street Life also had offered deli style food. Sadly the deli food turned out to be no so good. Complaints about the quality of the breads, the sides were oceans of mayonnaise, and the portions were on the anemic side. It never was a dedicated New York Style DELI which is something I advocated they do from the outset, which they never did do. Not sure even that would have worked in their location though. I feel Pattaya could still use a GOOD dedicated New York style DELI, but this time please don't water it down with another menu and also a questionable art gallery.

Still, dose any one knows who are the new owners of cafe New Orleans?

Cafe New Orleans was at one time, several years ago, owned by 2 guys name Murray Hertz and Steve Burke,

since than, there was a nasty split of partnership there and Mr. Burke has managed the Resto all by himself

with no experience in the food industry what so ever,

I would like to congratulate the owners and hope that Cafe New Orleans will be restored to it's former glory,,