Pattaya Flooding?

nikkoid66

And underground parking seems to be planned for the new it-center, at the old X-Zyte site.

At least according to the pattaya people article, posted in another tread.

That would be the same Pattaya People article that described Pattaya as an "Eldorado for IT shoppers". :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And underground parking seems to be planned for the new it-center, at the old X-Zyte site.

At least according to the pattaya people article, posted in another tread.

That would be the same Pattaya People article that described Pattaya as an "Eldorado for IT shoppers". :blink:

Yes, a marvel of journalism as usual. :lol:

However, unfortunately they could be correct, about the underground parking, that is…

Anyone own/rent a condo in The Avenue? Apparently the underground car-park flooded completely damaging numerous cars/bikes and rendering the building electrics unusable, possibly for a long time.

I've always had my doubts about underground car-parks in places where heavy rain is common.

Ive been thinking about the carpark there.. I used to live there and it will easily submerge anything parked under there... Thank budda im not there now

Just been watching them catch a large crocodile that escaped from the crocodile farm on the Thai TV News - apparently that was one of four that they know had escaped and they have yet to complete a count to see if any more are missing.