True Visions On Screen Tv Guide

rixalex

Started noticing this week a lot of the TV programmes on the on screen guide were showing in Thai script. Some Thai script and English, others just entirely in Thai. Anybody else experiencing this?As my receiver is set to English for the menu language, can't understand why.

Haven't notice any more or less tbh. I hope not as I have always relied on it over the pizza menu they send every month in the mail.

Mate i'm talking about the on-screen TV guide, not the magazine.

But enjoy your pizza. wink.gif

Makes the 1500 baht all worth it, doesn't it.

Haven't notice any more or less tbh. I hope not as I have always relied on it (on screen) over the pizza menu they send every month in the mail.

I was talking about the on-screen Rix, saying I relied on the 'on-screen' version 'over' the pizza guide they send out every month in the mail. :whistling:

Haven't notice any more or less tbh. I hope not as I have always relied on it (on screen) over the pizza menu they send every month in the mail.

I was talking about the on-screen Rix, saying I relied on the 'on-screen' version 'over' the pizza guide they send out every month in the mail. :whistling:

Oops. My stupid. Sorry James.

Well anyway, the number of programmes listed in Thai language only seems to be increasing - on my box anyway - and i should add, with these programmes listed in Thai, when you push the further info button, that too comes up in Thai.

Perhaps i am the only one, judging from the responses here - or lack thereof.

I've noticed that too but only because it's a Thai channel of which there are more and more.

The few English channels have the on-screen menu in English.

On mine it's not only Thai channels. To take one example, last night i scrolled through the programming of X-Zyte, and it was almost all Thai script. Another channel, Movie Hits was about 40%. I don't understand what has happened to bring about this change. Before the language used for the on-screen programming was dependant on what language one set for the menu script. That made sense to me.

I've noticed that too but only because it's a Thai channel of which there are more and more.

On mine it's not only Thai channels. To take one example, last night i scrolled through the programming of X-Zyte, and it was almost all Thai script. Another channel, Movie Hits was about 40%. I don't understand what has happened to bring about this change. Before the language used for the on-screen programming was dependant on what language one set for the menu script. That made sense to me.

What language was the programme itself in?

Maybe they have started to sneak some Thai language programmes onto those channels?

Can't say myself as I don't watch them.

What language was the programme itself in?

Maybe they have started to sneak some Thai language programmes onto those channels?

Can't say myself as I don't watch them.

The programs were in English, sometimes with the option to switch to dubbed Thai.