Pattaya To Rayong By Bus

Para

I need to go to Rayong City/Municipal and wanted to take the bus for a change

I know I can get the slow bus from Pattaya Klang/Suk but wanted a private bus/mini van.

Any ideas where they run from?

Para

Edited by Para

from sukhumvit go up north pattaya road, pass the bus station about 50metres on the left side is a rank where vans leave for Rayong

Thanks PoolHustler I ended taking the public bus there this morning as no one seemed to know even if there was a mini van runnubng there which I knew there had to be but as always finding help and directions here is never easy! The public bus was OK'ish but it was a serious slow but it did have A/C and was only 70BT.

Went to get the same bus back from the station in Rayong this afternoon and was pointed towards a small booth just off to one side of the bus station. Turns out they do run the crazy mini vans for 120BT. I decided to stay on till the very end (well past where I live) but wanted to see where they end and you are correct.

The office is on Suk just past Thappaya towards Rayong opposite the shopping center. Will take that in future as the travel time was almost half.

Thanks for all your help guys

Para

from sukhumvit go up north pattaya road, pass the bus station about 50metres on the left side is a rank where vans leave for Rayong

Thanks PoolHustler I ended taking the public bus there this morning as no one seemed to know even if there was a mini van runnubng there which I knew there had to be but as always finding help and directions here is never easy! The public bus was OK'ish but it was a serious slow but it did have A/C and was only 70BT.

Went to get the same bus back from the station in Rayong this afternoon and was pointed towards a small booth just off to one side of the bus station. Turns out they do run the crazy mini vans for 120BT. I decided to stay on till the very end (well past where I live) but wanted to see where they end and you are correct.

The office is on Suk just past Thappaya towards Rayong opposite the shopping center. Will take that in future as the travel time was almost half.

Thanks for all your help guys

Para

Thappaya does not meet Sukhumvit, do you mean Thepprasit?

What shopping centre?

Thappaya does not meet Sukhumvit, do you mean Thepprasit?

What shopping centre?

My bad you are correct its Thepprasit. In fact there is no more Thappaya since the rename so that a double wrong for me!

Its opposite the Outlet Mall/Tesco Lotus on the Rayong side of Suk. The shop is tiny and was when I arrived hidden behind some food stalls. Just look for the parked minivans and you will be close.

Peace

Para