Reccommend Visa Agent In Phenom Phen

Hereby copy of email sent by very succesful agent to me who assisted me to get Double Entry Tourist visa just call him , take mototaxi to Sisowath Quay , close to Paragon Hotel L&M Travel is the name for the office

(if standing face to Paragon , it is on your right crossing the corner , just close to corner )

With those doc. you mension should not be problem (i did with condo lease and Thai written letter from rent-office as confirmation, and showed proof KK bank, Prepayd Card statement, Pension proof )

those on my own initiative and only ticket Airasia BKK to Phnompenh -Phnompenh to BKK !!

"Dear sir,

I open every day from 7:30am to 22:00 ,I am on street Sisowath Quay next to Paddy rice restaurant

and hotel

My tel: 0978838399 /, 012767401

See you when you get here

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo "

Edited by Mario2008
email deleted to prevent spamming of email address

Hereby copy of email sent by very succesful agent to me who assisted me to get Double Entry Tourist visa just call him , take mototaxi to Sisowath Quay , close to Paragon Hotel L&M Travel is the name for the office

(if standing face to Paragon , it is on your right crossing the corner , just close to corner )

With those doc. you mension should not be problem (i did with condo lease and Thai written letter from rent-office as confirmation, and showed proof KK bank, Prepayd Card statement, Pension proof )

those on my own initiative and only ticket Airasia BKK to Phnompenh -Phnompenh to BKK !!

"Dear sir,

I open every day from 7:30am to 22:00 ,I am on street Sisowath Quay next to Paddy rice restaurant

and hotel

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo "

Many thanks. :)

"Dear sir,

and hotel

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo "

Just to let you know. I went to this agent last week and they do not do Thai visas any more. They said that the change in government/ prime minister meant that they are not able to organise visas for people. Needless to say, we were not happy, and we were unable to organise them ourselves at the embassy due to other reasons. Mai pen rai.

Edited by melun

"Dear sir,

and hotel

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo "

Just to let you know. I went to this agent last week and they do not do Thai visas any more. They said that the change in government/ prime minister meant that they are not able to organise visas for people. Needless to say, we were not happy, and we were unable to organise them ourselves at the embassy due to other reasons. Mai pen rai.

my visa issued 5 september Double entry with doc. as mensioned ,

:whistling: i think major concerns for the embassys is that you not working in Thailand ...... as so many younger then 50 come , like Thailand so much, or find a GF , and start looking for the "loopholes " to stay , and ofcourse money to survive by finding a way to do so ,

(just my thinking , not sure is so ....:ermm:

"Dear sir,

and hotel

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo "

I thought if you had flights and accommodation arranged then a visa was allowed?

Also i have a passive income paid into my UK account of about 800pounds (40k baht) a month....not a pension thought...will that help?

in Uk and with 900 `£ in account or income prouven , and 50 + you could get a 1 year nonO immigrant visa (even multiple) but not here i think

I'm in PP at the moment and am using Mr. Keo's services. I've brought a copy of my return flight back to Bangkok and a copy of my lease of my condo in Bangkok and will be picking up my passport with 2x entry tourist visa tomorrow morning.

To the OP, with your proof of return flight and 5 months of hotel booking you should not have a problem obtaining your desired visa, not only through Mr Keo but also through dozens of other travel agents in PP.

To whoever posted that Mr Keo would not be doing tourist visas anymore...that's just plain bullshit as I've just proven you wrong.

Edited by Leftfield1965

I'm in PP at the moment and am using Mr. Keo's services. I've brought a copy of my return flight back to Bangkok and a copy of my lease of my condo in Bangkok and will be picking up my passport with 2x entry tourist visa tomorrow morning.

To the OP, with your proof of return flight and 5 months of hotel booking you should not have a problem obtaining your desired visa, not only through Mr Keo but also through dozens of other travel agents in PP.

To whoever posted that Mr Keo would not be doing tourist visas anymore...that's just plain bullshit as I've just proven you wrong.

Leftfield, Thanks, this is very good news!

awesome! thanks

awesome! thanks

Imjustagirl,

Just to let you know, here's an update on my experience getting a 2x TV in PP.

On Tuesday evening I was told by one of Mr Keo's employees that my passport and visa would be ready for pick up the next day. They would call me and inform me what time.

Around mid afternoon the next day I hadn't received a call so I called Mr Keo myself. he informed me that my passport could possibly still come in that evening but he wasn't sure.

I called him again last night, still no passport, I'm starting to panic as I'm flying out the next afternoon. Mr Keo told me not to worry as he would pay for a ticket back to Bangkok out of his own pocket as he felt that he was responsible for the hold up.

This morning at about 11.30 i got a call telling me my passport was now at Mr Keo's shop, went there and picked it up. Mr Keo informed me that waiting times were now 3/4 days and people were starting to miss their return flights (he was forking out $145 per missed flight). So for the time being he wasn't going to accept any TV requests anymore, at least for a couple of weeks. He said he expected things to be back to normal again by next month.

awesome! thanks

Imjustagirl,

Just to let you know, here's an update on my experience getting a 2x TV in PP.

On Tuesday evening I was told by one of Mr Keo's employees that my passport and visa would be ready for pick up the next day. They would call me and inform me what time.

Around mid afternoon the next day I hadn't received a call so I called Mr Keo myself. he informed me that my passport could possibly still come in that evening but he wasn't sure.

I called him again last night, still no passport, I'm starting to panic as I'm flying out the next afternoon. Mr Keo told me not to worry as he would pay for a ticket back to Bangkok out of his own pocket as he felt that he was responsible for the hold up.

This morning at about 11.30 i got a call telling me my passport was now at Mr Keo's shop, went there and picked it up. Mr Keo informed me that waiting times were now 3/4 days and people were starting to miss their return flights (he was forking out $145 per missed flight). So for the time being he wasn't going to accept any TV requests anymore, at least for a couple of weeks. He said he expected things to be back to normal again by next month.

i do not understand why most people take visa things so narrow, i went PP and took 5 days out for it , try to deliver as much supporting to. (even some not asked by them) , as TR visa things are a bit difficult should take reserve time ....., as i do visa run i ALWAYS take it 1 day before expiering as always something unexpected could happen , as now i took Airasia 1 day before so in case of canceling i could still go border next day by car or bus to avoid to loose an entry..

or did you never heard about "Murphy law ":jap:, this agent try and succeed but you need to be a little bit co operative also

Edited by david555

Just an info for those who have to go that direction (Cambodia) to save reasonable money......:D

On Airasia there is a promotion currently , i booked my flight to Phnompenh for a total of 2570 bath (roundtrip-flight) it is an early booking for as my double entry + extensions end....

Subject: Your AirAsia booking has been confirmed.

To:

Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2011, 15:25

Booking Confirmation

Thank you for choosing AirAsia.

Your booking has been confirmed and your travel itinerary will be emailed to you very soon.

Booking Number: Booking Date: Wed 14 Sep 2011

Guest Details:

Name

Flight Information:

Date Flight Depart Arrive

Wed 29 Feb

FD 3616 BKK (BKK) 15:15 PNH (PNH) 16:20

Thu 08 Mar

FD 3617 PNH (PNH) 17:05 BKK (BKK) 18:15

Inflight Services:

FD 3616 BKK-PNH

Guest Seat SSR Information

FD 3617 PNH-BKK

Guest Seat SSR Information

Total Fare Price : 2390.00 THB

Total Fees : 180.00 THB

Total Amount : 2570.00 THB

Payment(s)

Date Type Amount

14Sep11 Master Card : 2570.00 THB

Balance Due : 0.00 THB

seems like if anyone wants to only stay somewhere one night the way to go is Penang or Vientiane. All are only 1 night but No idea if they issue double's though.

Flights to Phnom Penh, (from Bangkok) Vientiane, Penang, KL and ever Singapore are about the same.

As to Flying to Phnom Penh., I just booked for 10 days Dec 13th. R/t was 3,857

Those specials seem to be u really need hit the right date

Edited by phuketrichard