Plumber

Valentine

I have some water lines which need to be pressure tested. So far someone from waterteam turned up, 2 weeks after we first made contact, to have a look & said no problem I will send you a quote & can do the job within a couple of days. Now 2 weeks later still waiting. Another guy showed up on Sunday & said the same thing but now will not answer his phone. It is not a hard job but I do not have the equipment to do it. Does anyone know a reliable plumber or anyone who can do this?

...yes not something the locals seem to care about...I did my own by added a "t" and hashing together adapted bits of blue pipe and an end screw cap with hole in it, into which I screwed an old motorbike inner tube valve with a bit of glue. Then it was just a few pumps with a foot-pump with gauge..and crawling around with my good ear to joints...

LOL ...trouble was, once I connected up the house pressure pump and turned on the water about a month later, I found a substantial leak....coming out from under floor to outside.( probably semi dry joint or "lead foot" tilers)...meant would have to dig up floor of the bath/laundry room downstairs..so I just relaid new piping after removing just a few dozen tiles and chiseling a trench thereunder....

have fun... :whistling: