Child Modeling And Tv Work?

lozrea

Hi all,

I was wondering what agancies are in Thailand who recruit children for modeling and TV work?

My son is 3 years old and lives in Thailand with his mum. Hoping to find a way of earning some extra cash!

I have emailed 2 agencies that i have heard about, CANDY MODELING and STAGEWORKS, however neither have replied...are these agancies still operating?

Is there any info' you guys can offer me?....Cheers all. Loz

Edited by soundman
Font

Obvious troll.

you would be suprised. Do a search. Alot of parents of luk kreung are out to make cash off their kids looks.

the opinions on the issue are certainly polarized. While it is definitely not for my child or, more to the point, me, to each their own.

cheers guys. have no luck finding other agancies in los. can anyone help with names and contact numbers. all children are investments lol. if my son can get work then it will ease the daily stress of my mrs demanding cash ...i hope lol. we all know whay i mean!!!

well with all the sad sob stories i hear when listening to guys that were once rich and now broke lol!!! im sure thay are on here too.

if knowone can help on this forum, i wonder where else i can find information?

im definately not gonna get it on the bar 'girl sex sites'!

cheers for the info' i have had already people....happy days.

Candy is still one of the top for sure. Did you email photos of your kid?

As we are all aware of slow/non responses to emails in TH, I suggest you or better your mrs give them a call to get an email of someone who actually looks at it.

one of my children did modelling work when they were only 1 year old. sure we got over 20,000 baht and that was a lot of money 12 years ago but after one experience I swore never ever would I put my child through that again. I had to forcibly step in on first dya to insist 6 hours for a toddler was to exhausting for the child to be told but were paying a fortune for set and a model especially flown in from Tokyo to act as our childs mother. I told the I dont care and in protest they stopped for day. The next day they insisted on starting at 9am and did not even want ot give any real breaks for our little toddler. By that time id had enough and said were leaving. Their was a lot of threats but I stuck to my guns and then when they realised their intimidation would not work they offered 50,000 baht instead of 20,000. I told them ot get stuffed and my chllds welfare was far more important. They said they already paid over 250,000 baht for sets camera crews models to be around our child flown first class from Tokio and Korea and begged me to carry on saying they would agree to proper breaks strict limit to hours per day and other conditions. In end I said give me the 20,000 now and our chlld does maximum of 4 hours a day with no more than 1 hour per shift. They again offered more money but in end agreed to my terms. It went on for another 3 days and they still bitterly resented time saying it was all meant to be complete in 1-2 days maximum.

Never again. My child was 18 months old but I knew other parents whos children older earn t several hundred thousand a year (all half half forang children) but saw what they had to suffer made me sickened with their parents although I doubt the parents thought their was anything wrong with their 5-6 year old working 14 hours a day with a mattress on the set. I even knew Thia girls in those days in BKK who got pregnant with a forang with plan to get their half half children provide them with a easy meal ticket.

I have nothing against children working and ive run business's where small producers children help their families after school and weekends with making handicrafts or other work. Its often quite hard work but most in west would call that child exploitation. I dont agree. I also have seen big producers use children in India and Indonesia (its a bit better here) in terrible conditions to provide western women with things like fake handbags and rest. What i saw in child model industry here was much closer to sweat shop child labour than kids working helping family even though pay for parents is very high. .

Huh....my boy did a 3 day shoot when he was 3yo.....he got naps when he was tired, he did the shoots when they wanted to do them and completed it in the timeframe.....everyone has a job to do and there is time limits for everything....ya gotta work with that.

He also had his own personal assistant which was fun to watch as she followed him about with an umbrella and a tray of 20 different drinks for him to choose from lol......he also got paid 80k baht for it.

Having said that....I bet not all productions would look after you this good.

:annoyed: It's a shame they don't have chimneys here, I believe kids can make a fortune cleaning them.

If you are putting the cash before the child having some fun and benefiting from the experience then you should be ashamed of yourself. Any money your kids earn should be put toward their education, not helping you pay the bills. I get the feeling if they didn't enjoy it that much you would encourage them to carry on?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

My spawn knows he is so totally, gobsmackingly gorgeoeus, he has turned down several offers to model for diapers, milk, arse wipe and the like... "they just don't pay enough dad" is his answer.

And he's only 3 and half, bless him.

His saggy daddy (not old, fat and hairless btw) does enjoy the attention he gets from the young ladies when we hang at the mall together. I have so many pictures....

Oh dear... my pride and joy is already a pussy magnet!!!

My spawn knows he is so totally, gobsmackingly gorgeoeus, he has turned down several offers to model for diapers, milk, arse wipe and the like... "they just don't pay enough dad" is his answer.

And he's only 3 and half, bless him.

His saggy daddy (not old, fat and hairless btw) does enjoy the attention he gets from the young ladies when we hang at the mall together. I have so many pictures....

Oh dear... my pride and joy is already a pussy magnet!!!

It does not last...enjoy it while it does....another year, 2 at the most and you is a has been.

Speaking from experience...twice.