BKK-Airport G-String Fetus Killer Caught On Koh Phangan

webfact

Just confirms my long standing opinion that in order to survive human societies must exercise much more stringent control on procreation. We as a society have deemed the rights to drive, buy firearms, or sell alcohol as consequential enough activities to place them under state licensing schemes. But none of these come even close to the seriousness and impact of creating another member of the society. This applies all over the world, not just Thailand. Any moron can can make a baby and the rest of us have no say in it even though we end up paying the price.

Unfortunately this stance has so much historical bad baggage that no politician will touch it with a 20 foot pole at our collective peril. In the historical world of the perceived unlimited resources and high mortality the need to replenish the numbers was enshrined into traditions and religion. That is why we all have been indoctrinated that making more babies and saving lives at all costs is a virtue. That world does not exist any more. I half jokengly refer to the agent Smith's monologue from the first Matrix movie. (paraphrasing) "... humans are really not mammals because all mammalian species arrive at the balance between their numbers and the environment, but not humans. Humans enter an ecosystem and begin to multiply until all of natural resources are consumed. There's only one other species that behaves that way, it's a virus."

I'm sure its over-dramatized and arguable, but the gist is valid.

Using our big brains and resulting technology we managed to subvert the mechanism of natural selection without replacing it with anything. The fact that medically assisted suicide is still illegal in most of the world is the testament to how shortsighted we are. The resources are dwindling while the populations are exploding. This is not sustainable. The only logical solution is to control the populations. Unfortunately this and all of the other environmental concerns will go unaddressed in the blind pursuit of the GNP growth and "saving lives". The change would require a fundamental rethink of our values, which is not possible until the reality hits us in the face. But by then it's too late. The planet will go on, and in time will recover but it will be without us on it.

Killing a baby is murder. Whoever stipulates it - whether it be government or individual - it is still murder. The so-called rights you propose people have over materialistic and worldly things are man's inventions. Babies on the other hand are not. So this disqualifies your whole proposition.

outre99: Very well pup!

prighas: Fail, fail fail!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

WHAT A POST THIS IS!!! Many girls get knocked up as you call it - to try and have security from a foreigner - my wife and i have seen it hundreds of times! Did the first boyfriend even know she was pregnant? Has that been confirmed - or are we just informed that the father of the child is from Britain.

I do agree with one point here - use a CONDOM!

Just confirms my long standing opinion that in order to survive human societies must exercise much more stringent control on procreation. We as a society have deemed the rights to drive, buy firearms, or sell alcohol as consequential enough activities to place them under state licensing schemes. But none of these come even close to the seriousness and impact of creating another member of the society. This applies all over the world, not just Thailand. Any moron can can make a baby and the rest of us have no say in it even though we end up paying the price.

Unfortunately this stance has so much historical bad baggage that no politician will touch it with a 20 foot pole at our collective peril. In the historical world of the perceived unlimited resources and high mortality the need to replenish the numbers was enshrined into traditions and religion. That is why we all have been indoctrinated that making more babies and saving lives at all costs is a virtue. That world does not exist any more. I half jokengly refer to the agent Smith's monologue from the first Matrix movie. (paraphrasing) "... humans are really not mammals because all mammalian species arrive at the balance between their numbers and the environment, but not humans. Humans enter an ecosystem and begin to multiply until all of natural resources are consumed. There's only one other species that behaves that way, it's a virus."

Using our big brains and resulting technology we managed to subvert the mechanism of natural selection without replacing it with anything. The fact that medically assisted suicide is still illegal in most of the world is the testament to how shortsighted we are. The resources are dwindling while the populations are exploding. This is not sustainable. The only logical solution is to control the populations. Unfortunately this and all of the other environmental concerns will go unaddressed in the blind pursuit of the GNP growth and "saving lives". The change would require a fundamental rethink of our values, which is not possible until the reality hits us in the face. But by then it's too late. The planet will go on, and in time will recover but it will be without us on it.

Killing a baby is murder. Whoever stipulates it - whether it be government or individual - it is still murder. The so-called rights you propose people have over materialistic and worldly things are man's inventions. Babies on the other hand are not. So this disqualifies your whole proposition.

I'm not going to explain this further to you because your bland responses still disqualify you from receiving an explanatory response.

Some crimes just make your jaw drop.

.. like my jaw dropped when I first saw the line of ugly meat heads in the visa cue, no doubt intending to invade Thailand with aspirations of being "boyfriend".

Yes, some crimes .. but the bigger picture is the social predicament that this woman's action is merely a symptom of.

Whilst the act itself is gruesome, and the story tragic, to me it is not unforgivable.

Reading such stories I sometimes wonder in what kind of dungeon I am living. Where are social values? So much to the LOS and the loving Thai people. While this is luckily a definite exception to the rule some of the elder farts among the Alien community calling this country home for more than two decades might keep on wondering, why materialism, money, face and show-off are the only social values which count?

Some things are very, very wrong and sickening with this society which might be one of the reasons why the Aliens tend to stay among themselves and ..... no, it is not an issue of language skills.

There are a few valid reasons for keeping the death sentence though.......

Great- what a hillarious collection of Rambos, Flintstones and Know-it-alls!

As much as I OF COURSE do not condone what that woman did: where is your compassion for HER? Did anyone of you anti-abortion- guys, loving fathers or otherwise totally prejudgemental people EVER think about her situation? So...here we go (and this is only 1 possible scenario): Typical Isan childhood- never really went to school, but at the age of 9 was taken out, because mom needs her in the house or working in the ricefield- no education- arranged marriage to a guy she never met from the neighboring village at 17- most likely abusive husband with alcohol problem, 2 or 3 mia noi's- leaving her at the age of 18 with an unborn child- family looses face, as daughter can not satisfy her husband...that's why he leaves her- next thing she know, she is on the bus to Bangkok to dance pole at Patpong- high alcohol consumption to make her "loose" to dance almost naked in front of strangers- more alcohol to make it bareable to be f-ed by 65 year old, drunk and abusive farangs- every night- one demands sex without condom, propably rapes her into that- pregnancy- new "lover" wants to go to Koh Phangan with her and seems nice; maybe her chance to break out- but...she still is pregnant....

I am not saying, that is how it was! I am not saying her ex raped her for sure! But that is how it could have been. You wish her hell? No need! She has been there!

And all you anti-abortion moralists: "funny" how you always put the UNBORN life higher, than the already born!

Oh and by the way: I am German. At the "Babyklappe" children are not "disposed" like old clothes. If you want to use such a term, they are deposited, taken from there seconds after they have been put there, and nurtured and loved and can grow up to be human beings, instead of being aborted, strangled on an airport toilet or otherwise missused and killed. If that is "german efficiancy", for the first time in my life I am proud to say "I am german"- a lot of countries...including the "Land of smiles" could sure need some of THAT efficiancy!

Edited by DocN

i want to believe there is a special level of hell for her.

There is. It's called Pattaya.

I understand what you are saying about wider and complex issues involved here - intent, motive, understanding, pregnancy denial, pwerceived and real lack of support across the board, The list goes on...

I don't find this jaw-dropping; working in health care this happens quitew numerous -aborting of an unwanted child. It is called abortion...

Probably won't get the proper mental health services she now needs and (before) needed. It's a tragic case all the way around....

CB

What a waste of an innocent little life. This so called Thai lady deserves what is coming to her. Why oh why do these animals do these disgusting things??

I am the proud Father of a 2 year old Luk Khun child, and he is the best thing in my life. I will never understand how or why she would do such shameless thing.

Bar girl or Normal girl, NO child deserves a Mother like her. Scum!!

I understand what you are saying about wider and complex issues involved here - intent, motive, understanding, pregnancy denial, pwerceived and real lack of support across the board, The list goes on...

I don't find this jaw-dropping; working in health care this happens quitew numerous -aborting of an unwanted child. It is called abortion...

Probably won't get the proper mental health services she now needs and (before) needed. It's a tragic case all the way around....

CB

Um it's called murder..... The child was born then strangled to death.

CB

If you would read the article again, it would appear she aborted it herself, I cannot even begin to fathom how, with her g-string bikini. The baby was nearly fully to term as well.

This is not the same thing as going to a clinic and having an abortion. And, in Thailand birth control is widely available and cheap or free if you go to the local government clinic.

I'm not going to explain this further to you because your bland responses still disqualify you from receiving an explanatory response.

outre99's post hits the nail on the head. He also correctly states that no politician will touch it, none with balls at least. The passionate, but never the less, lame brained view expressed by prighas is a prime example of what the world needs to contend with. It will be easier to convince all Chinese to stop killing sharks for their fins, if for no concern for the sharks, but soon there will be none, therefore no more shark fin soup. The same goes for tiger parts in their precious ancient remedies. Or worse, get the message across to certain societies of African men that raping a child virgin will not protect those men from contracting the H.I.V. virus and eventual AIDS. All of these situations, including the mental block that inhibits prighas, is going to require a massive renaissance of intellectual energy and courage to challenge the shepherds of political correctness.

That story just ruined my day...

"Ignorance is bliss" Spare a thought for all the untold stories, if you dare. This sad woman's case will be bashed around until most have had enough, had a few pints, and switch channels to the next tuk tuk episode.

outre99's post hits the nail on the head. He also correctly states that no politician will touch it, none with balls at least. The passionate, but never the less, lame brained view expressed by prighas is a prime example of what the world needs to contend with. It will be easier to convince all Chinese to stop killing sharks for their fins, if for no concern for the sharks, but soon there will be none, therefore no more shark fin soup. The same goes for tiger parts in their precious ancient remedies. Or worse, get the message across to certain societies of African men that raping a child virgin will not protect those men from contracting the H.I.V. virus and eventual AIDS. All of these situations, including the mental block that inhibits prighas, is going to require a massive renaissance of intellectual energy and courage to challenge the shepherds of political correctness.

Besides euthanasia, Outre99's post does not clearly justify the methods proposed to control procreation. Given the topic, one can only conclude what he may be suggesting.

I do however agree with the remarks regarding the unsustainable future of economy, energy, and environment.

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

You should not comment on what you don't know, nothing is said regarding the father or the new BF. There are no charges against either, what does that tell you.

Horrific crime and may the poor child RIP.

That story just ruined my day...

"Ignorance is bliss" Spare a thought for all the untold stories, if you dare. This sad woman's case will be bashed around until most have had enough, had a few pints, and switch channels to the next tuk tuk episode.

This "Sad Woman's Case" You are speaking as if she is the victim in all this. Sorry but she has admitted to murder and should be treated as such and that is a child killer.

I feel sad for the mother. Imagine what she must have gone through with her self abortion :ermm:

They actually drink a formula and abort.... Seen it done by my ex as well..... Must be some potent potion... wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

Very sad , RIP little girl ,there are many , many families who would have taken her and raised her as their own , selfish bitch , thinking only of herself , one consolation in future years she will look back , and think about the lovely daughter she exterminated , Thai x caucasion children are usually very attractive .she will suffer every time she thinks back to this time .she will never forget . Never .

this story reminds me of one I heard a few years ago about a woman in the U.S. who placed her 2 month old baby in the microwave and killed it because she didn't think her newest boy friend would like her if he knew she had a child by another man recently.

I couldn't think of anything to say about that one, and find myself in the same situation now.

I feel sad for the mother. Imagine what she must have gone through with her self abortion :ermm:

Oh please put the violins away. She was not a mother, a mother loves and cares for her children. I don't see any evidence of motherly love in this story only hatred of the child in which she murdered and dumped in the garbage. How about a few feelings for the victim in this, a little girl who came into the world without a name and left without a name, a nobody dumped in the rubbish to be carted off to the dump to be eaten by rats. I have no time what so ever for child killers and I am sure that the majority of other inmates and gaurds in her new home will not either.