BKK-Airport G-String Fetus Killer Caught On Koh Phangan

webfact

i wonder how many of us that live in los and has thai wifes and has family back home,i recieved an e-mail from one of my daughters and she has told me this is doing the rounds and there are some really nasty comments being made about thai women,my wife had great respect from a very large amount of people when living in the uk.[20yrs] something like this has put a lot of thais in bad light living abroad.and what for 500bht a night. burn in hell you low life. a message for all you potenional farangs read all the posts and think about the next tgf your arrangeing to meet it might save your soul.

Whats the problem a lot of Thai women don't have a lot of respect in other countries it's not just from this story. It's a sad fact of life people are judged by others actions. Do you think a guy coming coming to Thailand thinks about the consequences 1st night use a condom next night she's my girl friend don't need protection now.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how many of us that live in los and has thai wifes and has family back home,i recieved an e-mail from one of my daughters and she has told me this is doing the rounds and there are some really nasty comments being made about thai women,my wife had great respect from a very large amount of people when living in the uk.[20yrs] something like this has put a lot of thais in bad light living abroad.and what for 500bht a night. burn in hell you low life. a message for all you potenional farangs read all the posts and think about the next tgf your arrangeing to meet it might save your soul.

Whats the problem a lot of Thai women don't have a lot of respect in other countries it's not just from this story. It's a sad fact of life people are judged by others actions. Do you think a guy coming coming to Thailand thinks about the consequences 1st night use a condom next night she's my girl friend don't need protection now.

next week she,s my wife.

next week she,s my wife.

You mean future ex-wife?

next week she,s my wife.

You mean future ex-wife?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Germany, there are "BabyBanks" where mothers can insert unwanted babies into a slot. How's that for Teutonic efficiency ?

They operate in a similar way to those unwanted clothes recepticles.

Treating new-born babies in the same fashion as unwanted clothes may reduce terminations and save some babies lives, but it does seem rather unsatisfactory in terms of what can only be described as how they are "disposed of"!!!:(.

Seems like a system firmly rooted in life's reality; many times it is much more cruel than we would want it to be. And ut sure beats being strangled and thrown in the garbage.

I guess making abortion illegal wasn't such a great idea after all.

spot on. It is ridiculous abortion laws that forces people to do desperate things. though abortion is legal in the kingdom if it is deemed to be for health or mental health reasons. I believe all it takes is two signatures from two doctors.

While I have no sympathy for the mother, one can only speculate as to the level of desperation that would drive someone to commit such an act. There must surely have been some faily siggnificant contributing factors, like mental illness.

I know of one very well off and influential doctor in the kingdom who makes abortion available for a price to those who can afford it.

He then uses that money to supply some smaller free clinics around the northeast to provide poor women options that dont involve back room butchers, poisons and many of the other routes the desperate find themselves taking. In my opinion he is a truly good man.

I guess making abortion illegal wasn't such a great idea after all.

why would that matter in this case? [have you ever watched how an abortion is performed??? they literally rip the unborn childs limbs off and pull out whats left].

whether she aborted at 9 months or would have gone to an abortion clinic before 9 months, it still murder!!!

the answer is to act responsibly and use contraception when engaging in sexual intercourse to prevent pregnancy in the first place. :unsure:

is it comfortable up there on your high horse? Your hindsight is also very impressive.

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

i think it's a bit early to cast judgement on the first BF, he may or may not have even known she was pregnant. story doesn't give those details.

the new bf was apparently in the dark as well, read the story, she killed the baby so that he wouldn't find out. he was hardly waiting for her to finish so that she could come and party with him.

Probably some tourist who was coming to Thailand and they probably met online. Hence the airport scene of the crime?