Import Of Custom Motor Bike Parts

Rigger

Hi

I order a heap of custom bike parts from a company in the US and after talking to some people on TV. I got hold of a Thai import company to import the parts ( easy money yes NO)

The us company involved has show total incompdents and stuipity.

#1 after transfuring a large amout of money into there account it took them two week to comfirm that they had it. and in the mean time I am pulling my hair trying to find out where my money whent in the end it turn up and it was in there the hole time :o

#2 I tried to get them to work with the Thai import company and they said that they dont work with import companys ??? :D

#3 Then thay tried to tell me that I had asked them to ship the parts to Australia and that was the agrement and that was where they were going to ship them :D But every order had Thailand as my shipping address work that out :burp:

#4 I then managed to get some sense out of there stuiped bitch of a sales director ( whos spelling makes mine look like a school teachers )and she agreed to ship the parts using the Thai import company that had been aranged

#5 I just recieved a email and my parts are now on a plane heading to Thailand with DHL and not the Thai import company.> I am still at work so who Knows what is going to happen with my parts as I am still out of the country. And what about import duty what is going to happen there most probely will be paying the highest import tax at 40% which is going to end up being big dollars and be charged for storage.

I will never buy anything from a us company again unless I realy have to as they are the pits. I have bought things all over world and never had this much trouble

So can I take legal action against this company as I still have every e mail that was sent. To pay for the extra cost of using DHL and for the extra duty that I will have to pay

Or will my parts float through customs and arrive at my door step any one got any ideas :D:D:D:D:D:D

Rigger

Get someone you know and trust down to the airport.

Make contact with one of the many import agents at cargo, there are loads and mostly they will approach you.

Tell them your problem and make sure you have all the shipping documents so they can trace your cargo.

Then tell the agent that you are willing to pay tea money, it saves you a lot in the end.

You may also find the said cargo will arrive at your address but they will want payment of duties before they let you have your parts.

Mike.

Rigger

Get someone you know and trust down to the airport.

Make contact with one of the many import agents at cargo, there are loads and mostly they will approach you.

Tell them your problem and make sure you have all the shipping documents so they can trace your cargo.

Then tell the agent that you are willing to pay tea money, it saves you a lot in the end.

You may also find the said cargo will arrive at your address but they will want payment of duties before they let you have  your parts.

Mike.

I have a contact in a import company and there not much he or I can do as DHL has very strict pollices and you will not get within 20 feet of the shipment unless you work for DHL

And as for tea money I was told this is not a good idea at all

I guess I will just sit back and wait :o