Senior Members

Mystic Mick

Guest ka1234
I think another point needs to be added here. A "senior member", is an old person who changes his member description to "Senior Member", we also have turgid, tumescent and forgetful members.

Are you saying I can change my member description? Where? I can change some stuff (signature, email, messenger, icq etc etc) in the control panel but I can not figure out where to change the description...?

dr_Pat_Pong Posted: Wed 2004-01-07, 16:51:54

Dr.

Group: Admin

Member No.: 110

this is a forum Tomy...not a place of abuse...later pal

the gentleman Posted: Wed 2004-01-07, 00:39:32

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,980

QUOTE (Dennis Pennis @ Tue 2004-01-06, 22:33:07)

QUOTE (the gentleman @ Tue 2004-01-06, 21:49:41)

I also have made more money in the last 5 years, than you have ever seen!

Of course you have made more money in the last five years than I have. I have little doubt that you are one of the richest men in Thailand.

I apologise for my failings and can only assume that they stem from my having a life and living in the real world.

Perhaps when I too become a "senior member" I'll be as rich, famous and successful as you are.

Senior member status comes with posting as much <deleted>/fact/info as you can - your now on your 8th post and you have have contributed 2 bits of <deleted> that I know of (excuse me if your other six posts were <deleted> as well as I didnt know you existed).

It seems you will be a senior member in no time!

You really dont have anything to contribute at all do you?!

Dont apologise to me for your failings, apologise to your family

hmmm would a newbie get away with posting something as aggressive as.....

your now on your 8th post and you have have contributed 2 bits of <deleted> that I know of (excuse me if your other six posts were <deleted> as well as I didnt know you existed).

i doubt it so admin does have to make everyone equal in here newbie or senior...we are all adults,well apart from me

i doubt it so admin does have to make everyone equal in here newbie or senior...we are all adults,well apart from me

You really have missed the point there is no seniority it's terminology. Put in the posts and you'll get the title, if you last that long :o