Not Feeling So Good

DavidOxon

What's what the bloody EDITING HERE ??? Hell David what is going on..?? If this is someking of a funny joke well it's not funny at all ... Speak up !! C'mon am sure that no matter how depressed you are u can talk to all of us ... please just talk and we will help !!! don't do anything stupid ... PLEASE !!!

ok, then call one of your best buddies and talk ... talk!! you need to talk right now ... do it !!

You find this INTERESTING....?? An obvious friend of yours who is in suicidal mode ...?? nothing more than interesting !! Oye !! what humans we have on this planet !!

And you obviously know him ( David) ...?? and are his friend and you only find it / this interesting without any concern whatsoever ... ??? Oye !! So if you know him so well and are his friend , why the hell don't u call him or go over to his place and see what is going on ...?? That is what bloody good friends are all about ,.... eeshh I don't even know the guy and I am super concerned and would be there in a split second if I did know him and he were a friend of mine... Honestly ..you all make me sick!!

Wow? That was interesting!! Hope Dave is ok and Rick too??

You find this INTERESTING....?? An obvious friend of yours who is in suicidal mode ...?? nothing more than interesting !!

That post was a half hour after the OP edited out his message leaving an empty post so the original message was not seen by him. Your 'colorful' remarks about members has been removed.

You find this INTERESTING....?? An obvious friend of yours who is in suicidal mode ...?? nothing more than interesting !!

That post was a half hour after the OP edited out his message leaving an empty post so the original message was not seen by him. Your 'colorful' remarks about members has been removed.

And without an original post (or no content anyway), we're leaving this topic open because .... ?

And without an original post (or no content anyway), we're leaving this topic open because .... ?

I was waiting for a while to see if there was any feedback or contact with the OP from those who may have seen the original post or if the OP would come back with an explanation.

I am going to close it now but will re-open if any updates. Use the report function if so.

//Edit - all is well